Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2020, 05:31:26 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: the" i keep getting logged out method"for heads up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: the" i keep getting logged out method"for heads up  (Read 1582 times)
harveybrina
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 06, 2010, 02:36:59 AM »

dont you get really annoyed when playing heads up and start to get connection problems or your computer decides to freeze in the middle of a game only to find out when you return, that your opponent has realised this and puts a raise in every time knowing that u will autofold?on betngo this seems to happen frequently.what i decided to do was to let the timer run down from the start on crap hands instead of just folding,it will come up "sit out" and then you press yes to continue.after a few hands your opponent automatically raises thinking your logged out with anything he has in his hand.then pounce once in a while.have been trying this for only a few days and has been working a treat.i wont go into it too much as there are a lot more intelligent people in this forum than me,but thought it could be something for you lot to think about.is there any way this could be implied in a profile,it could just be a new angle to win at heads up with the bot.cheers
DEUCE
Super Botter
Serious Botter

because sometimes you have to give them candy

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2010, 05:29:07 AM »

The one problem is that you're allowing villain to constantly steal pots off you and in exchange every now and then you win a min-raise- hard to make this play profitable imo.

That being said I do hate it when this happens to me but when people log out do I slow up?  angel Nurrp..
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: the" i keep getting logged out method"for heads up
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length