Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2020, 06:21:24 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Must have profiles / Software (specially table hoppers) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Must have profiles / Software (specially table hoppers)  (Read 2151 times)
8_ball
Botter

« on: November 05, 2010, 07:09:07 PM »

Hello!

Like my status says Im a "confused newbie". So which profiles / software (specally table hoppers) can you recommend me? I have not make yet my decision whether im focusing on playing cash game, SNGs oder MTTs so it would be nice if you add to your recommondation, whether its good for SNGs, MTTS or cash games.

Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 11:51:58 AM by 8_ball » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 08:26:00 PM »

Well if you ask me MTT's are the way to go. One at a time. Don't be afraid of the higher level buyins if you have the roll.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
ChipBot
Experienced Botter

Money Grabber!

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2010, 12:13:08 AM »

Well if you ask me MTT's are the way to go. One at a time. Don't be afraid of the higher level buyins if you have the roll.

+1  thumbsup

"Why do the push'n when the Donk'll do the pull'n?"
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Must have profiles / Software (specially table hoppers)
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length