Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 19, 2022, 05:32:40 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Looking at options regarding America's Cardroom 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking at options regarding America's Cardroom  (Read 92 times)
Clackman57
zeros

« on: January 10, 2022, 11:31:57 PM »

Back in June, I was using the bot in America's Cardroom, and one day I was locked out of the account and asked to put in a bunch of verification information. I thought it was some kind of scam, so I never did it. Fast forward to January 2021, and I got back on and was asked for the same info. I did a search on this board, and it looks like other people got hit with the same "randomly chosen" verification request. Most of the users here also reported that as soon as they turned in the info, they were permanently banned and said they'd be reported to the authorities (the latter of which seemed to be a scare tactic but whatever).

Did anyone do this verification process and not get banned? If you did get banned, did this affect other poker client accounts? I'm obviously not 100% certain that the bot triggered the verification check, but it seems likely and they just want more info on me before they permanently ban me.

Right now I'm just looking for advice on how to move forward, because I'd like to play on America's Cardroom again, but if I have to walk away from it I will. Thank you in advance.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Looking at options regarding America's Cardroom
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length