Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2022, 11:45:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Best poker coaching autotool 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Best poker coaching autotool  (Read 289 times)
timtim
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: January 05, 2022, 06:04:10 AM »

Hello best poker coaching has a 6 max autotool that allows you to enter your position at the table and table actions and it tells you what hands to play. I’m needing someone to make a program for bovada that would auto read my hand and table actions to input automatically into the tool so I don’t have to manually do it myself I’m willing to pay for this thanks for the help.
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 04:19:22 PM »

I believe what you are asking for is a bot to be written that will follow the logic from NOBS 6-max automation tool.  If the information from that tool is coded into the bot logic/brain then it will play according to that software.

if that is what you are requesting contact me at customer-service@tapthatace.com so we can further discuss details.
mrvalentim
zeros

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2022, 04:42:23 PM »

I'm interested in it too
timtim
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2022, 09:38:00 AM »

Tried to email you said your email doesn’t exist.
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2022, 11:50:19 AM »

customer-service@tapthatace.com
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: Best poker coaching autotool
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length