Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2021, 03:37:53 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Really want to renew my bot membership to work on WPN - is it safe?? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Really want to renew my bot membership to work on WPN - is it safe??  (Read 283 times)
mykus
zeros

« on: October 13, 2021, 03:51:57 AM »

Read through the forums before I made my purchase just to be safe, and see that some people had recently been banned from WPN using the bot. However, most of these posts were from February of this year.

Egor - any update on this? If I use the security settings that are in the manual, am I safe to play on WPN? This is my main site that I play on every day, so I would hate to lose access to their tournaments. I really just want it so that it can fill in for me while I run to the store, etc. while playing long multi-table tournaments so that I don't miss Aces.

Thanks in advance for your time and all of you work.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 06:02:35 AM »

If you follow the stealth measures listed in our PDF, delete everything from us in your Downloads folder, and don't bot long hours in multiple cash games, they will never bother you. What you want to use the bot for there is fine  thumbsup

Also, they did seem to go on a tirade early this year, as you have surmised, and haven't bothered anyone lately (even the cash game botters).

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Really want to renew my bot membership to work on WPN - is it safe??
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length