Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 24, 2021, 01:32:37 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: iPoker UK... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: iPoker UK...  (Read 978 times)
BillPitt
Confident Newbie

« on: June 28, 2021, 11:09:11 AM »

I have now been banned by all UK iPoker skins and ominously when I try to sign up for the last one I haven't been on I get a message saying this account is not allowed etc. The last two to ban me were Betfair where I played for no more than a month and PaddyPower where I played one tournament. Both have confiscated my balance and close my non poker account as well so I can't even bet or lay on Betfair Exchange. Can anyone advise of any poker sites that the bot is supported for in the UK?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 07:25:13 PM by Egor » Logged
BillPitt
Confident Newbie

« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2021, 11:42:00 AM »

All is not lost!

I have found a bookmaker that I haven't used for about 7 years that is an iPoker affiliate. I'm now running in full stealth mode and via a UK VPN in case they are logging IP's, ISP's etc. I'll post back if I get banned again.
BillPitt
Confident Newbie

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 02:01:19 PM »

Well, that took about an hour before I was forcibly logged off and got the popup message "We are sorry but due to security problems we cannot allow you to login to the Poker"

This was in full stealth via a VPN so they must be tracking names and addresses, email addresses, deposit methods or something. Whatever, iPoker is all over for me.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2021, 07:26:04 PM »

They must have pegged you somehow. We have a lot of customers botting iPoker and ban reports are quite rare.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Sleeper
Botter

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2021, 03:03:51 PM »

My account at Bet365 has been suspended and is now under review?
No reason has been given. they will let me know in due course.

I have been on Bet365 for a couple of years with no problems.
I have recently moved to Win 10 from Win 7.

Do you think there could there be some features in Win 10 that make it easy to scan a logged on PC?

Win 10 does have a lot of hidden background processes that talk to Microsoft.
Bottler
Confident Newbie

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2021, 05:06:22 PM »

Interesting, I'm just about to renew my bot for a Win 10 machine
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2021, 05:33:25 PM »

These reports are rare. Most of the time any iPoker ban involves their suspicion of identity fraud and/or multi accounting.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Sleeper
Botter

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2021, 04:28:33 PM »

I only played a couple of half hour sessions to debug my profile, and Then,
Banned!

Following investigation, our Poker network provider has concluded that you have breached the terms of the end user licence agreement that you agreed to when downloading the Poker software.

As detailed in the end user licence agreement, the use of any assistance programs which interact with the software on your behalf are strictly prohibited. The security department of our Poker network provider have identified that you have utilised prohibited programs and as such, we have closed your bet365 account on a permanent basis.

The prohibited use of automated software is also detailed in our Poker room rules which can be found below: (Link)

The Poker network provider has seized your remaining £33.43 balance to compensate affected players.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team.

violin
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2021, 06:14:54 PM »

I only played a couple of half hour sessions to debug my profile, and Then,
Banned!

Following investigation, our Poker network provider has concluded that you have breached the terms of the end user licence agreement that you agreed to when downloading the Poker software.

As detailed in the end user licence agreement, the use of any assistance programs which interact with the software on your behalf are strictly prohibited. The security department of our Poker network provider have identified that you have utilised prohibited programs and as such, we have closed your bet365 account on a permanent basis.

The prohibited use of automated software is also detailed in our Poker room rules which can be found below: (Link)

The Poker network provider has seized your remaining £33.43 balance to compensate affected players.

Kind regards,
The bet365 Team.

violin

They have two layers of protection !

1) They protect their client software against code injection by protecting the adresses where valuable information is stored !

2) They Periodically check the hash of the process you are a running against the hash of forbidden software.
And when there is a match multiple times you get banned !

The best thing you can do is running the bot and the client in two separated environments where one can have access to the other...
Such as 2 computers, 1 virtual machine and your computer, 1 sandbox and your computer.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: iPoker UK...
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length