Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 10:26:57 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: user variables 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: user variables  (Read 530 times)
MANNAGGIA
Confident Newbie

« on: June 12, 2021, 06:11:29 PM »

Undecided

hi egor I wonder if there is an error with this block of code
for here in the end he fails to give action:

when (haveset or haveTrips) user_topSet_flop

when botslastaction = none and raises=0 and bets =0 and user_topset_flop user_stong_flop

when user_strong_flop raise 99% force

it all seems right to me, but as a result I always have doodle acting .. where am I wrong?
thank you
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 06:18:41 PM »

Make sure your profile is actually loading and not being rejected for errors -- you should get a message that it was "read"

If so, I need to see an example from the log of a hand played where you think your codeline should have been executed but wasn't.

Make sure you don't have any open conditions above these lines that they are all being tied to!

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MANNAGGIA
Confident Newbie

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2021, 07:16:16 PM »

I am modifying the initial scheme of Little Green, modifying and randomizing aggressive actions with strong hands, not only for the flop, but on all subsequent roads, with randomization of the various cbet...
I made 30,000 hands (few, but an idea I made it...) with retribution, with very good results on nl 0.02, both on 6max and 9max, (9max I did better with doodle, but on 300,000 hands, so I can not compare them).. now I wanted to try a type of game that most represents me.. could these kinds of variables put at the beginning of the road encounter problems on LITTLE GREEN TXT?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2021, 11:40:28 PM »

Yes put your codelines at the top (definitely not the bottom)  of the betting round since they are 1-liners.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: user variables
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length