Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 13, 2021, 09:28:47 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: KGB 3.79 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: KGB 3.79  (Read 639 times)
Fanzi69
Confused Newbie

« on: February 10, 2021, 08:06:39 PM »

Out of curiosity, i was wondering if yall stack any txt files on top of KGB? if KGB comes as a PPL. file, is there anything you recommend throwing down with it?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 08:52:00 PM by Egor » Logged
JoeBing
Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 02:24:35 PM »

I'm working on a plo profile right now but when I looked at KGB, I was thinking it needed a bit of (modified) "kill everyone" code, because it's a bit too tight for most of the tournaments I enter so next project when I finish the PLO one, is to work on improving KGB and I'll probably add a lot more cbet/reraising and a bit of kill everyone (not the real junky hands), but it needs a bit more aggression and it doesn't really do well in turbo tournaments, so needs something extra for the turbo tournaments too.
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2021, 02:14:32 PM »

Considering the profile only comes in .txt , you basically just outed yourself out as buying a fraudulent profile from another site.

Most likely the creator messed some stuff up on purpose too and deleted or added junk code.

Next time do the right thing  violin

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2021, 06:03:28 PM »

It seems to me he may have been asking that question, not stating it.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2021, 08:23:04 PM »

In that case..I'll provide an actual answer.

KGB only comes in .txt

I like to have the .ppl version of doodle mtt running as my backup and any main .txt file running as the main code for MTTs.

If the profile has streets all ending with "when others fold force" , it won't matter which profile is .ppl anyway.

Fanzi69
Confused Newbie

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 12:33:04 PM »

That is correct, i havent actually bought the profile and I thought the profile itself came in PPL because of what i read on that website. I did however think that site was related to this one which is why i asked the questions. Apologies again. I bought retribution from the maker himself on this site. I will of course do the same for KGB now that im aware thats a pirated site. The reason I ask the question is because I have doubts about the profile from what ive read in the forums, some people love it, and others say they cant win at all with it. The profile i am currently using alot is REV MTT, or Anemias other profile that came with retribution. I have pretty much stopped playing cash tables with any bot, even retribution which i view as one of the best profiles is not doing well for me. But it is a great profile, i just think cash tables are a different animal all together. I am impressed with the retribution tournament profiles they do well, MTT does pretty well too. From what im reading all over the place I should either buy KGB or Web MTT? On the flip side if KGB comes in text, what do you run in the backround as PPL? nothing or dootle? Would there be any benefit to running anything behind it.
Fanzi69
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 12:46:36 PM »

Mrphil, you actually answered my question exactly, thank you. Do you have any other profile recommendations that are good for tournaments of any kind? Im still iffy on dropping 100 for KGB, just based on some of the comments here. But right now thats probably where im headed. Have you had any luck with any other tournment profiles? or do you recommend KGB with any customization's?

What about Cash profiles as well? Im a little burned out on cash tables and botting, way more success in tournaments. Right now overall i am in the negative. I want to be in the positive, make this hobby more profitable.
riverrat
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2021, 07:27:32 PM »

KGB is one of the best profiles on the market and it is easy to modify if you want to change the profile. Learn how to modify the profile, I use Notepad to add or delete lines. Easy to use lots of help here on the forum

bowdown thumbsup
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 02:51:18 AM »

The following is my comment from page 117 of the kgb thread:

"Last night, it came in first completely unassisted (even on final table), in a large field MTT for a low buy-in that won over $1K."

I think that will answer your question. It is a good profile, but MTTs are almost impossible to win consistently.

I'm pretty sure kgb is fully enclosed so a .ppl wouldn't matter (each street has when others fold force) but I'm going off memory and I'm not at home.

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: KGB 3.79
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length