Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 05, 2021, 09:51:18 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR Final Table Felt 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ACR Final Table Felt  (Read 612 times)
Fanzi69
Confused Newbie

« on: February 06, 2021, 01:35:57 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I have been on a roll lately at ACR, been making it to final table most MTT games, typically i take over at that point fully. However maybe this was the last update im not sure. The final table changes the felt color of the table and then the bot will no longer work. Ive tried everything i can think of even if you go to settings at that point and change color table it will not change. The bot works perfectly until this point. Is there a way around this? I still want to have access to the bot all the way through. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 06:23:57 PM by Egor » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 06:26:07 PM »

Isn't there a setting where you can make the final table graphics not change? Somewhere in the general settings, which you set before joining a game.

If not we can easily fix this most likely but need some bot-taken bmp screenshots of that table emailed to us: bonusbots@yahoo.com

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Fanzi69
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 12:55:11 PM »

I will double check the settings but i dont believe so. Next time I make it to final table i will get some screen shots. Thank you for the help!
Fanzi69
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2021, 12:59:53 PM »

Correction you were right, i needed to adjust the settings outside of the game, i just turned off use final table graphics.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR Final Table Felt
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length