Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 14, 2021, 09:49:54 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: The command "Suited" NL vs PLO 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The command "Suited" NL vs PLO  (Read 529 times)
JoeBing
Botter

« on: January 13, 2021, 06:05:49 AM »

I noticed in all the NL profiles, the JT suited etc is specified so the assumption can be made that the hand that would be played is "JT suited"

I think that's not so for PLO and that's why a lot of the profiles are specifying JcTc JhTh etc (is that a correct assumption?)

That in PLO (hand = JT suited) would mean "JT" and any card "suited to the Ten"? (is that a correct assumption?)
and (hand = J suited T) would mean "JT" and any card "suited to the Jack"? (is that a correct assumption?)

If so, is there a spreadsheet or something that can generate all the suits rather than hand-coding them all?

I'm particular interested in keying these types of combinations of hands:

hand = AA and (hand = KQ suited and hand = KJ suited and hand = KT suited)   // AA KQ KQ KQ KQ etc.
hand = JJ and (T9 suited and hand = 98 suited) // JJ T9 T9 T9 T9 etc
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 08:46:01 AM »

That in PLO (hand = JT suited) would mean "JT" and any card "suited to the Ten"? (is that a correct assumption?)
and (hand = J suited T) would mean "JT" and any card "suited to the Jack"? (is that a correct assumption?)

Both correct.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
JoeBing
Botter

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2021, 03:33:20 PM »

is there a spreadsheet or something that can generate all the suits rather than having to code all the different suit possibilities by handl?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2021, 05:47:58 PM »

No but I really don't think there are that many combinations. If you give me some more specific examples maybe I can help.

For example when twopairinhand is true you don't need to worry about it, do you?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
JoeBing
Botter

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2021, 06:55:16 PM »

I think this tool will probably do what "I think" I'm after: Equilab-Omaha https://www.pokerstrategy.com/l/equilab-omaha/download/

I might be over-thinking things.

So far, I'm using DoubleSuited and A suited to specify my hand-ranges and work out where they fit pre-flop (how much to raise, call, 3bet, etc).

ie
Code:
//[[ UserPremiumAA ]]
// AAKK AAKJ AAJT AAQQ AAJJ AATT AA99 AA97
when (DoubleSuited) and (hand = A Suited AKK or hand = A Suited AKJ or hand = A Suited AJT or hand = A Suited AQQ or hand = A Suited AJJ or hand = A Suited ATT or hand = A Suited A99 or hand = A Suited A97) UserPremiumAA

And I do have some combinations of all suits that I got from the forum (and probably why I'm thinking I may not of covered everything) but maybe I don't need to have hands like this afterall

Code:
// KKJT
 when (hand = KcJcKdTd or hand = KcJcKhTh or hand = KcJcKsTs or hand = KdJdKcTc or hand = KdJdKhTh or hand = KdJdKsTs or hand = KhJhKcTc or hand = KhJhKdTd or hand = KhJhKsTs or hand = KsJsKcTc or hand = KsJsKdTd or hand = KsJsKhTh) userKKJT
// KKJ9
 when (hand = KcJcKd9d or hand = KcJcKh9h or hand = KcJcKs9s or hand = KdJdKc9c or hand = KdJdKh9h or hand = KdJdKs9s or hand = KhJhKc9c or hand = KhJhKd9d or hand = KhJhKs9s or hand = KsJsKc9c or hand = KsJsKd9d or hand = KsJsKh9h) userKKJ9

Maybe DoubleSuited and A suited covers everything, but in my mind, I'm thinking it doesn't, and also because I see that it's being coded as individual hands in other peoples profiles.

I was thinking of hands such as

Suited Broadway Cards AKQJT  like AKsuited AQsuited AJsuited ATsuited.. KQsuited KJ suited KT suited.. and then every combo of:
1.] Suited Connectors AK, KQ, QJ, JT, T9, 98, 87, 76, 65, 54
2.] One Gappers AQ, KJ, QT, J9, T8, 97, 86, 75, 64, 53, 42, AQ, KJ, QT, J9, T8, 97, 86, 75, 64
3.] Two Gappers AJ, KT, Q9, J8, T7, 96, 85, 74, 63

If there's a way to code   "AK suited AQ suited and AJ suited" etc without having to manually type in every combination of suit, then that's probably all I'm looking for.

I could just be having a newbie brain-fart moment where I'm confused by how it works and making things more complicated than it needs to be.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2021, 09:28:03 PM »

Sometimes it is easier to 'not' out ranks. For example:

when hand = A suited and not (pairinhand or hand = 2 or hand = 3 or hand = 4 or hand = 5 or hand = 6 or hand = 7)

...covers a lot of playable non-paired suited ace hands like 89JA

JoeBing
Botter

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2021, 05:29:38 AM »

what about  "AK suited AQ suited and AJ suited"  in PLO

when hand = A suited and hand = K suited ... hmm no, that won't work..

Code:
When (In Button or In SmallBlind or In BigBlind)
When PairInHand and not (TripsInHand or hand = 2 2 or hand = 3 3 or hand = 4 4 or hand = 5 5)  or (hand = A  or hand = K suited or hand = Q suited or ThreeCardStraightInHand or hand = J T 7  or hand = J 9 7  or hand = J 8 7  or hand = T 9 6  or hand = T 8 6  or hand = T 7 6  or hand = 9 8 5  or hand = 9 7 5  or hand = 9 6 5  or hand = 8 7 4  or hand = 8 6 4  or hand = 8 5 4  or hand = 7 6 3  or hand = 7 5 3  or hand = 7 4 3 )  and AmountToCall < 3 call force
when (hand = A suited or hand = K suited) and ((hand = JT or hand = T9 or hand = 97 or hand = 54) or (ThreeCardStraightInHand or PairInHand or TwoPairInHand)) and calls >= 2 and AmountToCall <= 3 call force
when (hand = A suited K or hand = A suited Q or hand = A suited J or hand = A suited T) and bets = 0 and calls = 0 and raises = 0 Raise 3 force

These lines also won't give me AKsuited etc...

I want to know how to code AKsuited AQsuited AJsuited ATsuited and similar in PLO .. is there a way to state this without coding out all the suits?

Sorry if I'm missing the obvious but what is the code for AK suited when I want AcKc AdKd AhKh AsKs if "AK suited" doesn't work in PLO as it does in NL.
How do I correctly state AKsuited without typing out the suits?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 05:02:18 PM »

I cannot think of a shortcut for that, sorry.

ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 06:19:19 PM »

Watch Your Double-Suited PLO PPL Help topic

I gave you the answer here...

Then after getting your custom variables...

You can use this for example :

when User_AKSuited and SuitsInHand = 1 (means you have AK suited all cards have the same suit ex: AdKd3d2d)
when User_AKSuited and SuitsInHand = 2 and not(DoubleSuited) (means you have AK suited with one card which have the same suit as the AK and the other different suit for example AdKdTd4h)
when User_AKSuited and SuitsInHand = 3 (means you have AK suited and the two other cards have a different suit for example AdKd8c2h)

when User_AKSuited and DoubleSuited (DoubleSuited Ace king but you don't need this because you have when hand = AK and DoubleSuited)
when hand = AK and SuitsInhand = 4 (It's rainbow Ace King for example : AcKdQhTd but it's off topic)
JoeBing
Botter

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 01:58:35 PM »

Watch Your Double-Suited PLO PPL Help topic

I gave you the answer here...

Then after getting your custom variables...

You can use this for example :

when User_AKSuited and SuitsInHand = 1 (means you have AK suited all cards have the same suit ex: AdKd3d2d)
when User_AKSuited and SuitsInHand = 2 and not(DoubleSuited) (means you have AK suited with one card which have the same suit as the AK and the other different suit for example AdKdTd4h)
when User_AKSuited and SuitsInHand = 3 (means you have AK suited and the two other cards have a different suit for example AdKd8c2h)

when User_AKSuited and DoubleSuited (DoubleSuited Ace king but you don't need this because you have when hand = AK and DoubleSuited)
when hand = AK and SuitsInhand = 4 (It's rainbow Ace King for example : AcKdQhTd but it's off topic)

Thanks again, when I saw that, I thought I still had to code every hand with every suit, and was wondering if people used some kind of tool/shortcut to do that. Now I understand what you mean, you have pretty much created the suited groups alraedy, and I can call those again in other user variables to make other suited groups.. thank you, now I get it. I think...

thanks
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: The command "Suited" NL vs PLO
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length