Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2021, 12:24:06 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Custom Profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Custom Profile  (Read 1013 times)
sabong1
Confused Newbie

« on: November 22, 2020, 04:04:40 PM »

Hello Egor, I'm not knowledgeable on coding but can i request a profile that is so tight and only plays pocket A - 10, AK, AQ, AJ?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 05:52:43 PM »

This would be easy to tweak with a single line of code at the top of a profile to fold everything but.

However, I would ask in what game type you are planning on using it? Because that won't win in any game type I know of. Much too tight.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
sabong1
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2020, 10:45:57 PM »

6 seat
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2020, 03:00:05 AM »

why do you want to play that tight?

what is your level of poker experience?

because I can tell you right now this will not win at 6-max cash tables, you don't get these hands often enough to make up for the blinds

for example you are on the button with 99 everyone folds to you and you fold -- that is a losing play

also you are in the small blind verses 3 limpers folding any pocket pair is a huge mistake

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
sabong1
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2020, 05:41:12 PM »

I wanna give it a shot, i got a laptop that can run 24/7 so having the card often is not a problem, and any profile available now is not much of profitable also, been using for month now. And i cant also alter profile cuz im not that knowledgeable at coding.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2020, 06:15:52 PM »

You are going to get crushed. Insert this at the very top of the preflop section of whatever profile you are loading:

when not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = TT or hand = AK or hand = AQ or hand = AJ) fold force

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Custom Profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length