Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 14, 2021, 09:30:23 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Looking for a soft club that you can grind on? READ THIS! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for a soft club that you can grind on? READ THIS!  (Read 333 times)
jopzar
Confused Newbie

« on: November 04, 2020, 08:01:55 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am an agent of one the biggest PPPoker union club in ASIA(thailand,philippines,singapore,malaysia etc.), there are 1000+ players daily with 24/7 tables that doesn't go empty! I can do assure you that these tables are soft. Most people that play here do have 30-60 VPIP especially in microstakes, botting here will really make a profit! (assuming your profile is a winning profile  lol)

Since this club is in ASIA the chip value is 50:1 (50 CHIPS:1$)! There are no limits on withdrawal and deposit and this can be done anytime you want! As for the transaction method you can use the following PAYPAL, BITCOIN, ZELLE, APPLE PAY, ETC. Let me know what you have and we will make it possible!

AND YES! We have a rakeback! I know a lot of people will ask this question.

Here are the rules of the rakeback!

Fee between 1 - 499 (20% rakeback)
Fee between 500 - 999 (30% rakeback)
Fee between 1000 and above (40% rake back)

**If you are botting 1000 fee is nothing and can be done by 2 days so basically it is 40% rakeback guaranteed!

The rakeback will be given weekly every Monday around 3PM EST! I will be transparent regarding the collected fees and send you the screenshot from the app so that you can ensure that you are having the correct rakes!

AND JUST TO ADD YES! we do have MTTs in this club everyday, it is scheduled! and also a YES! for free roll tournaments every Sunday! (you can test your bots here)

The games here are NLH, 6+(short deck), PLO4, PLO5. Sorry there is no SNG in here  Angry

If you do need more information/proof of the club, please do shoot me an email rojopz09@gmail.com

Hi EGOR I hope this post is okay in this category Smiley

Happy Botting!  beer beer beer

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Looking for a soft club that you can grind on? READ THIS!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length