Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2021, 10:29:49 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: profit? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: profit?  (Read 578 times)
nobodyimportant
Confused Newbie

« on: October 25, 2020, 02:52:58 PM »

so i was curious if anybody has any graphs from their bot using any of the premade profiles?

and a follow up question if anybody doesn't mind answering what would be a breakdown of the profits from bots; the bots direct winnings,  rake rewards ect..

many thanks

- nobody important
happyfishUSA
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2021, 04:47:28 AM »

I have the Bot for two weeks and I only play on PPPoker because I have a rake back, the first week I won 70 and the second week (this one) I have 265.

I only go to 6 max tables and the table that showed the most results was on tables where the staff is a little better, like the NL100 (0.50 / 1), I haven't tested it yet on tables with the highest value, but you have to have waddled, the deck of and the deck takes, when I see that I am not winning I left the table and enter a few hours later.

I hope I helped, hug!
omggayzor
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2021, 01:21:50 PM »

I have the Bot for two weeks and I only play on PPPoker because I have a rake back, the first week I won 70 and the second week (this one) I have 265.

I only go to 6 max tables and the table that showed the most results was on tables where the staff is a little better, like the NL100 (0.50 / 1), I haven't tested it yet on tables with the highest value, but you have to have waddled, the deck of and the deck takes, when I see that I am not winning I left the table and enter a few hours later.

What profile are you currently using?

I hope I helped, hug!
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: profit?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length