Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 04:09:41 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR Bounty MTT pop up when you knock someone out 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ACR Bounty MTT pop up when you knock someone out  (Read 453 times)
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« on: September 28, 2020, 03:01:24 AM »

When you play a "Bounty MTT" on ACR and knock someone out, a pop-up acknowledgement window appears in the middle of the table with an "ok" button to close it. Does this affect the bot in any way when you are not around to close the window and/or does that window end up closing on its own? Anyone know?

Thanks!

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 04:45:10 AM »

The bot closes that. At least, it did before the last update and subsequent fixes. Let me know if it isn't.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 06:29:09 AM »

Seems to be closing the pop-up after watching it.

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: ACR Bounty MTT pop up when you knock someone out
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length