Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2020, 05:02:18 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Betonline froze my account? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Betonline froze my account?  (Read 216 times)
MindZero
Confused Newbie

« on: September 23, 2020, 03:13:35 PM »

I've been a long time Betonline user...probably 6 to 7 years...
I just recently used the bot for less than 5 hours in two of the tournaments....
Used it for over two days...
Now the account is frozen...
and they gave about how seating scripts are prohibited which include bots...

Has security ramped up against bots now?
If Betonline is like this...other sites like Bovada and ACR would be the same...?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2020, 06:20:08 PM »

So you probably didn't bother reading the latest setup instructions in our PDF then since BOL setup used to be so simple. They have been doing this for about a year now and the only reason we still support them is because some pretty basic extra stealth measures can be taken which hides the bot from them. They don't scan your entire PC, just the default directories where our bot installs. Our current PDFs warn and give the hiding instructions for this site.

Bovada/Ignition and ACR/WPN do not do this.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MindZero
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2020, 07:54:19 PM »

ah i didn't read it as i figured nothing would have changed.
i guess it's my fault. hopefully, they'll unfreeze lol
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2020, 08:22:38 PM »

They usually issue a warning, yeah. You'll have to move the bot files even if you want to play there manually because it doesn't matter if the bot is running or not since they are simply scanning directories on your PC (kind of a bothersome thought).

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
MindZero
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2020, 08:45:40 PM »

so i can move it to my D drive?
a bit annoying they are scanning my directories...
i changed the bot folder...as well as the folder name within the bot folder...

i put it inside a folder within a folder...
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 09:01:21 PM »

yes, that's the trick -- the only issue I have found is sometimes the bot may have trouble recognizing the license if the directory is really out in the woods

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Betonline froze my account?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length