Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2020, 02:44:17 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Does the bot read the cards on the table? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Does the bot read the cards on the table?  (Read 304 times)
gggodbot
Confused Newbie

« on: September 20, 2020, 03:51:26 AM »

I was just wondering if the bot has the ability to read the cards that are on the table as well rather than just its own hands. Just interested if it does if it changed its playing style.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 05:09:04 AM »

Huh??

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
gggodbot
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 03:45:12 PM »

like on the preflop, can it read the cards that are on the table? im not sure how clear i am being here. i know the bot can read my hand. but can it also read the cards that are on the table during preflop, flop and river? then adjust it style depending on what cards come up?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2020, 06:13:36 PM »

If the bot could not read the board cards in addition to your hole cards it could not play poker. Moreover, it reports both your hole cards and the board cards in the bot window/log.

It cannot, of course, see your opponent's hole cards any more than you can see them.

the bot sees everything you do and uses the same information a human player uses to make decision

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Does the bot read the cards on the table?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length