Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2020, 05:22:36 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: FoldsSinceLastRaise 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FoldsSinceLastRaise  (Read 593 times)
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: September 12, 2020, 07:28:24 AM »

I am trying to find ways to identify preflop what will be our position on the flop against a single preflop 3 bettor or our 3 bet.
The way to do it I found is :

Example : We are in a 6 Max table cut off position.
UTG folds
HJ folds
We raise first in CO.
BTN folds
SB 3 Bet
BB Folds

Step 1:

Identify our preflop position using StillToAct and store it in a variable.

When OpponentsAtTable = 5 and StillToAct = 3 User_Cut_Off

Step 2:

Identify the number of folds in the first orbit before we act and store it in a variable.

When Folds = 2 User_FO_2Folds

Step 3:

When BotsLastAction = raise and raises = 1 and FoldsSinceLastRaise = 1 and Opponents = 1 and User_Cut_Off and User_FO_2Folds...

You know that the 3bettor is the Small Blind and you will be last to act on the flop.

The idea here is the sum of first orbit folds before you play and folds after the last raise gives you the position of the 3 bettor.
Unfortunately FoldsSinceLastRaise is not a variable but since CallsSinceLastRaise is a variable it will not be difficult to add and can be a huge improvement for profiles.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 08:05:22 AM »

How do you know it wasn't the small blind who folded and the big blind who raised?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 08:35:15 AM »

How do you know it wasn't the small blind who folded and the big blind who raised?

FoldsSinceLastRaise = 0 in this case.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 06:50:21 PM »

I see, sincelastraise meaning anyone who raised, not us. It's a good idea.  beer

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: FoldsSinceLastRaise
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length