Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2020, 04:55:25 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: EV Chop PPPoker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EV Chop PPPoker  (Read 251 times)
exqz
Confused Newbie

« on: August 24, 2020, 11:31:50 AM »

Hello there.

the pot decides to EV Chop and sometimes click "run twice". Any way to configure that?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2020, 06:28:50 PM »

well the bot already always asks to run it twice -- I am not familiar with an EV chop, though, is that a new option?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
exqz
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 02:36:49 PM »

if there is an all in, you can decide, if you want an ev chop.
That means: If you have an 80% chance, you can decide to save 80% and loss your 20%.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCt7Y9aXcZ8

The option about "run it 2 times" i dont know. i think its just a function like the rabbit.
exqz
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 07:42:35 AM »

Just had the same issue now.

When you only click ev chop, you will get your %win rate of the pot. for ex. pot is $100, you have 80%, so you got $80.
If both click ev shop you will be asked to run it multiple times. If you run it twice and you win one time and lose one time, you will get 50% of the pot.

Just got 91% of win chance and the bot should not click "run twice", because its stupid to do that (?).
The bot just clicked "run it twice" and i lost one time.

Would be great to handle that with any variables by ourself / overwrite the default one.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 08:52:42 AM »

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: EV Chop PPPoker
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length