Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2021, 10:19:32 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: WTB Pot limit omaha profile! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB Pot limit omaha profile!  (Read 989 times)
Trullet
Confused Newbie

« on: August 10, 2020, 06:10:06 PM »

I'm looking for a good and updated Pot limit Omaha profile.
If you have one for sale give me a PM!
JoeBing
Botter

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2020, 06:37:03 AM »

me too
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 03:50:02 PM »

There aren't any available at the moment.

Here you can help building an updated profile;

https://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,38.0.html
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 04:32:31 PM »

I would be happy to start building a PLO profile if a few of you all want to work with me.

I have a decent understanding of PPL and play PLO as a fun player -- I would be looking to partner with a few people who would want to provide the logic to me.

PM me or email me customer-service@tapthatace.com

I started writing something about 10 months using Egar's PLO project as the base and incorporated Hutchinson Points system for the preflop code.
JoeBing
Botter

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 05:16:44 PM »

Started writing my own this week..
Finished preflop.. wrote out all the ranges I want to play.. and turning the ranges into their own "User____" values.
Started Flop (80% done)..
...but I don't have a working site to test it on so my code could be all up the .. Smiley

So once bot starts working again on Upoker (where I have a fake club to use & test with), then I can start testing and see if I've made a royal mess of it all or if it's going to work.

In the meantime, working on strategy.. have a spreadsheet that I keep track of hand-ranges and bet-sizes etc.. which I'm updating as I change the code, and notes on hands etc which I'm slowly deploying into the code, and I'm "real-playing" the strategies without the bot to see what I need to tweak. (what looks good in theory sometimes doesn't work against certain players).

Like for one, at least where I play, I think check-raising monsters in early position, is actually more effective than raising early because if I raise early - the entire table is calling, and I'm now up against 6 players with a strong hand but in PLO 6 players calling makes your strong hand useless. But if I call early, someone always raises late  (BTN/BB), and then I can Reraise and now the 6 limpers have to call a huge amount to fish and so usually get at least 4 folds and end up 3-way or headsup. This particular tactic wouldn't work in higher games, just effective on the games I play at. (NL20 on Upoker)
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: WTB Pot limit omaha profile!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length