Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2020, 05:20:04 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Slotpoker Pro for Multi-tabling PPpoker 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Slotpoker Pro for Multi-tabling PPpoker  (Read 378 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: August 08, 2020, 07:57:15 PM »

One of our members told me about this and says it helps in multi-tabling PPpoker:

https://slotpokerpro.com/en

I don't really understand how/why it is helpful so will try to get him to come here and explain.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
DrGeraldo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 12:38:29 AM »

this program, allows you to use several pppoker screens with different nicknames, being able to explore the maximum of the bot 6 screens, the new version requires a loby screen, different from the old version, another benefit and that it establishes comes the size of the table, once redeemed
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 01:07:19 AM »

this program, allows you to use several pppoker screens with different nicknames, being able to explore the maximum of the bot 6 screens, the new version requires a loby screen, different from the old version, another benefit and that it establishes comes the size of the table, once redeemed
I watched the video and this makes no sense as to how it can be useful -- Please explain why I would want to use this and how is this allowing different nicknames?  Are you saying I can play with multiple PPP accounts all on the same pc???
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2020, 03:15:05 AM »

pretty sure that is what he means, yes, and that the program keeps all the tables in place and from ever resizing

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
DrGeraldo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 10:18:27 PM »

sim, varias contas
DrGeraldo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 10:19:17 PM »

yes
DrGeraldo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 10:20:33 PM »

yes in many accounts, I've played with 8 different accounts
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Slotpoker Pro for Multi-tabling PPpoker
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length