Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2020, 03:55:09 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Poker bot 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Poker bot  (Read 378 times)
RedorDead86
Confused Newbie

« on: August 05, 2020, 08:25:23 PM »

Hi I dont know if this is just me but everytime I try to set up the MTT tournament it starts and then seems to revert back to DOODLE V112 profile. Do you think it might by setting and if so wht can I do to change it. TIA
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 09:21:59 PM »

Hi I dont know if this is just me but everytime I try to set up the MTT tournament it starts and then seems to revert back to DOODLE V112 profile. Do you think it might by setting and if so wht can I do to change it. TIA
Two things jump out at me right away ---
1. change the name of your MTT profile to AutoProfileHoldem so it autoloads when you start the tool.
2. if your mtt tournament doesn't address all the situations and doodle does -- make sure you understand the level of overrides
A. Root Level programming B. Options within bot menu C. any ppl profile loaded (probably doodle for you) D. your actual .txt profile.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2020, 07:13:30 AM »

That is not actually what is happening -- you just don't understand the bot messages is all, and perhaps how the command structure works.

When you load a profile you get a confirmation message in the bot window that the profile was "read." That means it is loaded and will function as the top level instructions for the bot.

You will, however, still get some messages from the default profile and even some from the root level programming. These occur before the text profile is even read, simply in response to the poker situation being read. But then the text profile is read, looking for any alternative instructions. When you see "user defined condition" being executed that is from the text profile. Keep in mind many profiles are only "tweaks" and do refer some actions to the default profile.

Section 2 of the Holdem Bot User Manual explains all this in more detail.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
RedorDead86
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 10:47:04 AM »

Hi guys thanks for the response I'll give it another go.
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Poker bot
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length