Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2020, 04:14:59 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: PPPoker Club - Offering great Rakeback & a bot profile that is crushing! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PPPoker Club - Offering great Rakeback & a bot profile that is crushing!  (Read 1524 times)
tapthatace
Botter

« on: June 23, 2020, 01:55:19 AM »

Hello - I just recently joined a PPPoker Club that is Asian based -- this club has tons of games running daily 24/7 AND most of these players VPIP's are between 47% and 80% -- I have been working on a profile that has been CRUSHING this union --   Over the weekend I doubled my money in two days of play and would be willing to share my profile and the winning tips.

did you know that PPPoker has a Windows based version of their product so you don't have to install an emulator to get it working with the bot?

Contact me for details -  either message me here or email me at customer-service@tapthatace.com

Pictures showing profits on two different accounts that are running the bot/profile
http://prntscr.com/t55o48

http://prntscr.com/t55p82
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 07:13:56 PM by tapthatace » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 03:27:23 AM »

If you are selling the profile this needs thread needs to be moved.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 09:05:18 AM »

If you are selling the profile this needs thread needs to be moved.
d
Nope not selling the profile will be giving it away to the players that sign up with my code and make a small deposit
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 10:09:11 PM by tapthatace » Logged
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 07:20:42 PM »

Another Graph from PT4 --- http://prntscr.com/t564n4
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 03:51:52 PM »

Another great day -- +700 chips == Contact me if you want to join our club and get the bot running and making money like I am!!!
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2020, 10:09:06 PM »

There has been some variance that the bot has hit on PPP the last few days BUT it is still running WONDERFULLY!!!!!!!!!! 

If anyone wants to join my PPP club and run my version of PPP Crusher I will be happy to give it to you contact me for details.

http://prntscr.com/t9ekkt
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2020, 03:35:24 PM »

Today I have a quick window of about 30 minutes to play some poker and opened up 4 tables in the club I am at on PPPoker and dominated those tables!!  It is a very small sample size today!!!  

« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 07:14:26 PM by tapthatace » Logged
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 11:35:20 AM »

If you are looking for a way to print money!!! Come join me at PPPoker club and I will give you my project so you can have the same success that I am having.   My PPPoker Crusher is dominating the field.  Booked another short session in the profit!!

twinklethumbs
Confused Newbie

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2020, 09:34:45 PM »

I joined and the games are very soft there. Tapthatace is super responsive and deposits are very easy and quick. Shanky also works great on the site. I’ll update again once I get more hands in. Almost didn’t wanna post so all of you don’t get pieces of my pie there! Lol
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 09:44:02 PM »

Contact me for details on how to join and what is in it for you!!
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2020, 03:15:55 PM »

300 hands today and logged another successful session of botting!  Anyone who wants a +ev bot contact me and I will share with you how you can get this from me for free by signing up for at a PPPoker Club and making a small deposit.  You can then start running this bot in the club!!  Email me at customer-service@tapthatace.com or send me a personal message here.

Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2020, 09:31:28 PM »

I am confused. You say to email you at the tapthatace.com domain. When I attempt to visit that domain with a web browser, it redirects to: https://betandbit.net Huh?
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2020, 10:39:58 PM »

I am confused. You say to email you at the tapthatace.com domain. When I attempt to visit that domain with a web browser, it redirects to: https://betandbit.net Huh?

Yeah that domain was set to forward to a place that I used to associate with. Thanks for sharing -- I can still be emailed as that domain is active with my email. 
« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:48:36 PM by tapthatace » Logged
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2020, 03:10:45 PM »

Logged another great session today -- Hit a real bad beat when my set of 8's were beat on the flop against a set of Aces and that was a 400 chip swing!!  Contact me if you want to join this easy club and run the PPPokerCrusher!!

« Last Edit: July 08, 2020, 04:47:43 PM by tapthatace » Logged
DrGeraldo
Confused Newbie

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2020, 05:21:03 PM »

how do you get PPpoker's HH?
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2020, 06:59:07 PM »

how do you get PPpoker's HH?
PPoker Card Catcher -- Ace Poker Solutions
Commercial7
Confused Newbie

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2020, 02:06:08 PM »

Another Graph from PT4 --- http://prntscr.com/t564n4

Posting a graph of 300 hands is an insult to the intelligence of the users on this forum - that's about an hour's play on 3 tables - give us a 50k graph and I'll take some notice of you.
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2020, 03:19:50 PM »

Posting a graph of 300 hands is an insult to the intelligence of the users on this forum - that's about an hour's play on 3 tables - give us a 50k graph and I'll take some notice of you.
Thanks I agree - I am posting what is available - I no longer have the free test run Ace's Card Cather - so no more graphs unless I decide to buy it monthly!
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2020, 09:28:56 PM »

As I don't want to insult the intelligence of the users (per Commercial7) - I am not going to post any graphs, no screenshots from PPPoker! 

I want to opening invite anyone from this forum that has a bot profile to check out the PPPoker Club I am playing in.  This club/union is extremely loose with their starting hand ranges, their folding to c-bet %, and their lack of really understanding what a strong hand is.  If you want to play in a club where you can raise 10x BB preflop and have 3 callers at a 6max table you need to contact me!!  I have been extremely successful with the bot profile I am running AND any manual play!!

Contact me about joining our club.  I have had multiple players from here join and they are all doing well!!! Contact me about the details at customer-service@tapthatace.com

tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2020, 10:31:37 PM »

Our team of bots have been very successful playing in this PPP club -- These stats are 1.5 weeks of play as we moved to a new club.  If you would like to join our club and run the PPPCrusher profile just contact me via email.  These winnings are NOT USD -- they are in Philippines Peso's which are 50:1 USD -- but I will be very happy with winning $60 to $170 every week and half from the bot play -- This doesn't include any rakeback that I will provide to you also --- My email is plastered above in other posts!

The bots have been winning with the following stakes of play: NL40, NL80, NL120, NL160, NL200 --- haven't spent much time playing the NL400 games because they have call timers of 15 minutes and I really like to turn the bot on and go to bed (make passive income while sleeping) then wake up in the morning and turn them off).

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: PPPoker Club - Offering great Rakeback & a bot profile that is crushing!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length