Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 26, 2021, 03:11:10 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bad Run on 6pack 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bad Run on 6pack  (Read 460 times)
WorldPA
Confused Newbie

« on: June 08, 2020, 01:45:24 AM »

Hi, has anyone encounter situation where Bot call opponent shove on low pair on board?

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 02:57:24 AM »

I appreciate reports that help us fix bugs or improve profiles. The bot records it's own session log of every hand played showing exactly what it saw for every hand in the session and quoting a reason for every action taken. It is recorded and saved in the bot's file folder directory, which will be in C:Poker\data if you did not change it. The log is a text file titled "holdem." It is, however, erased and overwritten with the latest session every time you open the bot.

I need to see the hand in question from the session log in order to know if the play in question was due to the bot reading something wrong, or if it is a profile issue that needs correcting.

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
WorldPA
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 06:45:46 PM »

Hi igor,

Thanks for your reply. i will find the hand and post updates here Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bad Run on 6pack
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length