Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 15, 2020, 09:22:01 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: PLO Profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: PLO Profile  (Read 686 times)
tapthatace
Confident Newbie

« on: February 17, 2020, 06:44:15 PM »

So I have been working on a profile for PLO and it has been one heck of challenge but a ton of fun -- To date the bot has been playing .01/.02 PLO, .02/.05 PLO, .05/.10 PLO, and .25/.50 PLO -- My results have been ugly as I have lost over $300 in my testing.  I am 100% okay with that and many of these losses was because my logic was too aggressive for the situation I put the bot into.

GRAPH for the month: http://prntscr.com/r3ocd7

I have never played PLO2, PLO5 is it possible to win at these stakes?Huh??

I made a ton of changes over the past few weeks and this morning I played around 600 hands (PLO2, PLO50, PLO2) -- todays net result was -$9.24 (down 1 buyin at PL2) BUT the biggest losing hands were 100% variance and feel the logic was good.  Losing 6BB preflop on a great starting hand and btn position (this being the biggest loss).  I also lost my stack in PLO2 with AsAh9h2c (this is a hutchinpoints hand of 32 rank so it is a solid starting hand)  I lost to a river flush.  On the flop I was a 57% favorite, 77% on turn then BUSTO on river flush.

Todays Hand Results: http://prntscr.com/r3o6gc

I would enjoy talking some play logic with someone who understands PLO to help analyze some of my spots.  My code was written off of Egors base PLO script -- I changed preflop logic, I added additional logic for certain hand flops, turns and rivers that I didn't agree with or was overlooked and the default Om Hi 4.5 logic took over
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 09:47:37 PM by tapthatace » Logged
Snowbdrtk
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2020, 02:40:23 AM »

I’d like to have this conversation, please check my post on the main plo thread. It was recent
Snowbdrtk
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2020, 10:16:58 PM »

Tap, anything further on this?
I don't see the key stats for the larger hand batch but the stats on the smaller hand batch are too tight (VPIP, PFR) the aggression is almost in the right spot.
tapthatace
Confident Newbie

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2020, 12:43:03 AM »

sorry for the slow response -- no with ACR not working with PLO I have put this on hold for now.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 07:48:08 PM »

Game on. Omaha  Bots 10.3.5

thumbsup   robot

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: PLO Profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length