Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2020, 02:26:57 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Avoid BetOnline Security !!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Avoid BetOnline Security !!!  (Read 1032 times)
forest212
Confused Newbie

« on: February 05, 2020, 04:59:18 AM »

Good day,

This is Cooper from Poker Security, I hope this email finds you well.

We are hereby requesting that you remove prohibited software like Holdem Poker Bot (PokerBots, Solvers) from your device before accessing our software again. The use of Virtual machine software is also prohibited, so we would greatly appreciate if you refrain from using the VM ware when playing. Failure to adhere to our request, will result in your poker account being locked. Once locked your funds may confiscated, so we urge you to please comply with our request.

Please also note that no further payouts will be processed when any of these prohibited programs are detected.

Please do contact us again as soon as you have removed this software from your device, so that we may update the status of your account.

Your understanding is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Cooper West.

Poker Security.

!!!!!!(Rename the bot application from "Holdem" to something that is not related to poker)!!! thumbsup
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 07:06:13 AM »

Renaming the bot, the bot folder, and moving the bot folder does not work, which means Betonline is absolutely scanning people's PC files. How do you feel about them potentially scanning your bank account login details?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
riverrat
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 06:56:16 PM »

Perhaps the fact they are scanning your computer should be posted on some chat poker rooms. I would think that people would not want to be playing on a site that scans your computer
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 09:18:24 AM »

Perhaps the fact they are scanning your computer should be posted on some chat poker rooms. I would think that people would not want to be playing on a site that scans your computer

What do you think pokerstars does? Same as 888. BTW they dont scan files on your PC. They scan activly processes in your RAM interacting with their own client processes.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 06:19:14 PM »

Stars and 888 are probably only analyzing playing patterns.

BetOnline now flags us even if we rename the process. They are deep-scanning PC files IMO.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2020, 08:38:04 AM »

Stars and 888 are probably only analyzing playing patterns.

BetOnline now flags us even if we rename the process. They are deep-scanning PC files IMO.

I know for sure they read the RAM

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Avoid BetOnline Security !!!
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length