Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2022, 08:36:36 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Would this work? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Would this work?  (Read 1917 times)
arther57
zeros

« on: September 24, 2019, 04:45:27 PM »

Playing a Double or Nothing SNG.
Top 3 places pay out.

4 players left. in the current hand 2 folds and 1 all-in.
The bot had pocket 99.
Bot is BB, goes all-in and loses... however one of the opponents that folded only had 12 chips. and the bot went all-in with 5600 chips (BB 300)

This has happened a couple of times now. so im looking to plug it.

Here is what I've come up with so far for BB. look ok?

// dont go all in if one of the players is very low on chips
When in BigBlind and  StackSize >=18 and folds = 2 and opponentisallin and OpponentsAtTable =4 and
MinOpponentStackSize < 2 and BetSize < 60% stacksize not (Hand = AA or Hand = KK) Fold Force
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 06:04:28 PM »

OpponentsAtTable =4 is wrong

you are not an opponent

OpponentsAtTable =3    thumbsup

personally I like the 99 push against a tiny stack -- someone has to eliminate the last guy, and in my experience passing the buck to try to get someone else to do your job gives the tiny too many chances to grind up to a medium stack

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
arther57
zeros

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 08:25:25 PM »

The 99 push is not against the tiny stack, it's against a similar stack, the tiny stack folded earlier.
I felt that it's not worth the risk when it is likely the tiny stack will be eliminated very soon and hence I have a near-guaranteed win.

Does that make sense, or is there some logic I should be considering?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2019, 08:56:28 PM »

Oh -- that's different. I agree with you there.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Would this work?
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length