Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 08, 2021, 03:26:12 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Writing a profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Writing a profile  (Read 1256 times)
Excalibur1975
Confident Newbie

« on: January 08, 2018, 05:15:11 PM »

Hi all

Being a little while since I've posted on the bike I just got back into playing poker and I have found a couple of online courses I want to try and create a profile with.

When I was here last time there was a spreadsheet app that gave you a way to create profiles without using code. I have just looked in the support software forum and is not there. Can anyone remember what called and if it's still available somewhere?

Thanks
Excalibur1975
Confident Newbie

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 05:35:28 PM »

Sorry just reread my post and saw a couple of glaring spelling mistakes.

Hi all

Been a little while since I've posted on the here. I just got back into playing poker and I have found a couple of online courses I want to try and create a profile with.

When I was here last time there was a spreadsheet app that gave you a way to create profiles without using code. I have just looked in the support software forum and is not there. Can anyone remember what called and if it's still available somewhere?

Thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 07:08:24 PM »

I have no memory of any such thing unless it is by using the option settings on the bot? Which is explained in the user manual.

It is much better to use PLL commands, which are not difficult.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Writing a profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length