Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 09:27:19 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bitcoin Mining without hardware. easy 150.000$ Profit 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bitcoin Mining without hardware. easy 150.000$ Profit  (Read 10539 times)
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« on: December 21, 2017, 12:11:56 AM »

Hi guys.

today I'm gonna show you a detailed strategy of how to get a six figure income out of bitcoin mining without hardware. This has nothing to do with trading, only simple math. You can skip the intro, if you already know, what bitcoin is and how it works.

Intro

What is bitcoin?

Bitcoin Mining is a peer-to-peer computer process used to secure and verify bitcoin transactions—payments from one user to another on a decentralized network. Mining involves adding bitcoin transaction data to Bitcoin's global public ledger of past transactions. Each group of transactions is called a block. Blocks are secured by Bitcoin miners and build on top of each other forming a chain. This ledger of past transactions is called the blockchain. The blockchain serves to confirm transactions to the rest of the network as having taken place. Bitcoin nodes use the blockchain to distinguish legitimate Bitcoin transactions from attempts to re-spend coins that have already been spent elsewhere.

What is Proof-of-Work?

Bitcoin Mining is intentionally designed to be resource-intensive and difficult so that the number of blocks found each day by miners remains steady over time, producing a controlled finite monetary supply. Individual blocks must contain a proof-of-work to be considered valid. This proof-of-work (PoW) is verified by other Bitcoin nodes each time they receive a block. Bitcoin uses a PoW function to protect against double-spending, which also makes Bitcoin's ledger immutable.

How Does Mining Create New Bitcoins?

The primary purpose of mining is to allow Bitcoin nodes to reach a secure, tamper-resistant consensus. Mining is also the mechanism used to introduce bitcoins into the system. Miners are paid transaction fees as well as a subsidy of newly created coins, called block rewards. This both serves the purpose of disseminating new coins in a decentralized manner as well as motivating people to provide security for the system through mining.

What Are Bitcoin Mining Pools?

During the last several years an incredible amount of Bitcoin mining power (hashrate) has come online making it harder for individuals to have enough hashrate to single-handedly solve a block and earn the payout reward. To compensate for this pool mining was introduced. Pooled mining is a mining approach where groups of individual miners contribute to the generation of a block, and then split the block reward according the contributed processing power.

Strategy

First of all, there are 3 options of how to get bitcoins:

1. Single Mining with your Gaming PC GPU (grafics card)
2. Pool Mining
3. Pool Mining without using your own hardware

For 1. and 2. you need a high resource grafics card or mining rig which is freaking cost intensive. You need to invest a hell lot of money, even befor start mining and earning bitcoins. For Example the fastest Mining Hardware out there, AntMiner S9 cost 1.500€ - 6.500€ + electricity at a hashrate of 14Th/s (trillion hashes per second) Below you see a calculation of it's profitability and how long it takes to get back your initial costs:

I used as Cost per kW/h my actual rate here in germany. I have to pay €0,25 per kW/h. As you can see, the $7,734.41 profit a year will eventually be eaten by your initial costs, you had to spend for the hardware.

So, I tooked a shot on point 3. and used the biggest bitcoin mining provider out there on net. hashflare!

On this site, you can sign up for a mining contract over 1 year and they gonna mining bitcoins for you with their own hardware. So you dont have to invest a bunch of money into a costintensive hardware. They payout daily (proof at the screeshot of my account). This grapgh shows you a new calculation with the same hashrate per sec without energycosts, as you dont use the hardware at your house:

As you can see, this is way more profitable as mining on your own.

So First

Feel free to use my referral link. It will not cost you any single cent. https://hashflare.io/r/509D2BCC

Or you can use this code to get 3% off: 509D2BCC-Pokergod

After you created a free account, you can purchase hashrates, they gonna mining with for you. They charge a one time fee per 10 Gigahashes per second (10Gh/s = 0.01 Th/s). The actual fee is $2.20 per 10Gh. But remember. They farm this hashrate a whole year!!! So lets calculate:

So, If you invest $2.20 per 10Gh, you get back $0.02 per day. If you let this run the full year, your ROI is at 250%+

Let's get to my account.

I initially bought 1Th/s at a fee of $1.50 per 10Gh. I also reinvest all payouts to increase my hashrate per second. My actual rate is 1.07Th/s as you can see below:

As you can see, my daily revenue is at around $2.20, so I can buy 10Gh/s more per day. This will slowly increase my profit rate per day and per year.

Proof of payouts

As you can see, they charge a small maintenace fee of $0.0035 per 10Gh. Thats not much and will taken from your daily profits.

Profitmaximising!

So lets get serious. If we take the overall bonusvalue of iPoker (15.000$), lets see what this will look like. We get 68Th/s compared to the initial iPoker Deposit we have to make, to get the full bonus on the iPoker network.

Bingo! $148 profit per day or $54.000 within 1 year. If you now reinvest to get a even higher hashrate, you can easily get over $150.000 within 2 years.

Those $54.000 are worth 245 Th/s. So lets reinvest only one more time:

That looks amaizing. $195.370 at the second year.

I keep you updated on my journey. If you have questions, feel free to ask. I gonna try my best to answer all of them.

Also remember to my code to get 3% off. This will increase your ROI.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 04:13:11 AM by PokerGod » Logged

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2017, 07:22:49 AM »

If they actually do what they say they are doing then I suppose it works in theory. It is far more likely to be an elaborately designed ponzi IMO and I think the odds of you investing several thousand now, reinvesting all returns, adding more money occasionally, and then in a couple years when your account hits 6 figures telling them, OK send me my $120,000 in USD please -- and them actually doing that -- are slim. I been around internet money schemes a long time and none of them have ever paid the big money at the end of the rainbow.

Even if the operation is honest -- and it may well be as the numbers do seem to jive for running it -- the temptation for the operators to "borrow from the till" along the way, rendering the operation insolvent, is tremendous -- even if they mean well when doing so.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
blaha
zeros

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2017, 10:58:09 AM »

and then in a couple years when your account hits 6 figures telling them, OK send me my $120,000 in USD please -- and them actually doing that -- are slim.

Bitcoins don't work like that. Bitcoints serve as a currency, "money". Their value solely depends on other peoples trust and willingness to give you something in return. Just like gold, US-Dollars or cigarettes after The Great Fatherlandian War. Maybe they will go up in value like gold, maybe the will go down like cigarettes, maybe one day they will disappear like the USA.

Only heaven knows.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2017, 12:16:15 PM by Santa Claus » Logged
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2017, 02:17:14 PM »

If they actually do what they say they are doing then I suppose it works in theory. It is far more likely to be an elaborately designed ponzi IMO and I think the odds of you investing several thousand now, reinvesting all returns, adding more money occasionally, and then in a couple years when your account hits 6 figures telling them, OK send me my $120,000 in USD please -- and them actually doing that -- are slim. I been around internet money schemes a long time and none of them have ever paid the big money at the end of the rainbow.

Even if the operation is honest -- and it may well be as the numbers do seem to jive for running it -- the temptation for the operators to "borrow from the till" along the way, rendering the operation insolvent, is tremendous -- even if they mean well when doing so.

Well, its like pokerbotting. It shows in long run. The difference is, in the end you have bitcoins, no matter how much they are worth. Maybe within 2 or 3 years, 1 BC is worth $500.000+, maybe 1BC is worth less then $1. Noone knows.

Its not more or less a ponzi as onlinepoker.

No matter how much you initially invest, it takes 90 - 100 days to get back this investment. You easily can cashout the money and work with the profits. So you dont "risk" your own money.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2017, 03:03:42 PM by PokerGod » Logged

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2017, 03:25:44 PM »

I'm not usually a "tree hugger", but I can't help but think how much power is being wasted on this mining. I mean, there were news articles about people heating their houses with their servers for mining bitcoin.

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2017, 04:34:47 PM »

I'm not usually a "tree hugger", but I can't help but think how much power is being wasted on this mining. I mean, there were news articles about people heating their houses with their servers for mining bitcoin.

Exactly. The heat and noise is insane. Thats why I use hashflare. I can farm bitcoins without hardware.

colin41
zeros

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2018, 01:19:34 AM »

Just joined hashflare with your link. Got a couple of questions if you could pm me. thanks.
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2018, 03:46:28 PM »

Just joined hashflare with your link. Got a couple of questions if you could pm me. thanks.

You can PM me, if you have any questions

Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Lounge (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Bitcoin Mining without hardware. easy 150.000$ Profit
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length