Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 18, 2021, 10:52:25 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Your 888 Experiences 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Your 888 Experiences  (Read 917 times)
Aleisius
Confused Newbie

« on: November 20, 2017, 07:40:04 AM »

Hi erveryone,

first things first. I´m new here in the forum, my name is Aleisius and i´m glad to meet you in this forum.

Now my question. I have the shanky bot for few weeks, and i do like it very much. I think it can be very efficient if right used, but its very important to play the right poker rooms the right times and have good bonuses to clear.

For me, 888 is a very good poker room to perform in cashgames, because there are always many people in the network and the bot has never any missclicks or something like that. The best thing is, that you can play SNAP poker very well. there are always 6 people on your table and you play 200+ hands every table. very nice to clear bonuses.

of course, i´m not the first person who realice this.

My question is now: Have you any experiences with 888, how to clear bonuses more than one time? If i have cleared a bonus, is it possible to close the account and renew ist few days later again? And clear the bonus again?

I do live in Germany, so i have to play the european versions of the ipoker network, and there are not really many people in the poker rooms. Perhaps, you have other ideas how to let the bot perform well.
I start playing tounaments with it too with the mtt profile...

summary
  • i play 888 because of many players always in the room, good bonus system good performing of the bot (NL 2 SNAP poker)
  • any experiences with multiple registration in this room? (perhaps different IPs or sth like this)
    any similar experiences with other rooms?

thanks for posting your impressions, best greetings, Aleisius
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Your 888 Experiences
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length