Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 01:07:12 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 888 warning 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: 888 warning  (Read 16326 times)
Sarg
Confused Newbie

« on: October 18, 2017, 11:03:45 AM »

From 888 Operations Team:

As you may be aware we carry out security checks on all of our members at some point during their membership with us. During a security check on your account we have been alerted to suspicious activity indicating that the use of Artificial Intelligence may be involved.

The use of Artificial Intelligence is strictly against our User Agreement and will not be tolerated on our site and as a result your account has been suspended. If you have any information which would assist with our investigation or if you feel that the decision to place restrictions on your account has been taken in error, please contact us so that we can clarify the situation.

Regards
Operations Team
operations@cassava.net
888poker
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:45:40 PM by Egor » Logged
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 03:32:18 PM »

From 888 Operations Team:

As you may be aware we carry out security checks on all of our members at some point during their membership with us. During a security check on your account we have been alerted to suspicious activity indicating that the use of Artificial Intelligence may be involved.

The use of Artificial Intelligence is strictly against our User Agreement and will not be tolerated on our site and as a result your account has been suspended. If you have any information which would assist with our investigation or if you feel that the decision to place restrictions on your account has been taken in error, please contact us so that we can clarify the situation.

Regards
Operations Team
operations@cassava.net
888poker

Hmmmm, never had any problems there. Still botting there (not 24/7 for obvious reasons)

KangarooJules
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2017, 05:56:54 PM »

I have only been back on the botting scene a few weeks and playing 2-3 hours staggered at most a day with an active 888 account that I was using manually for far more hours and I got the same email yesterday
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2017, 06:01:07 PM »

Yeah, it's starting to look like they did a sudden mass ban after 5+ years of not caring

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Sarg
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 04:07:42 PM »

What about the money on the wallet? do they pay it back?
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 09:32:54 PM »

No problems with 888 here. Maybe its just other players that report what they think is bot activity .

I do not play many tables , and stay away from CG. 
KangarooJules
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 10:01:28 PM »

I was only playing the step 1 - 1c tournaments to get step 2 tickets.
No, they confiscate all funds.
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2017, 05:52:36 AM »

I was only playing the step 1 - 1c tournaments to get step 2 tickets.
No, they confiscate all funds.

How many were you playing ? Did you use Wildfire and played 24/7 ?
KangarooJules
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2017, 06:31:33 AM »

No, I had only repurchased a new bot licence a few weeks before. I was playing 2-3 hours a day and mainly the 1c step 1 tickets to get to step 2. But did play a bit of 1c/2c cash. Other bots on there were so obvious as they had been seating for periods of 400-1200 minutes each?
When playing manually, I used to play much much more.
I did speak to Egor as sometimes the table name changed from 1c/2c to $0/$0 so bot couldnt get the required blind info and bot sat out and had to be reset. I really do think this was what 888 were doing to check things and they were knowing the program was taking the BB info from the table heading as why would the table name change during a session anyway? and also this came hand in hand with a disconnect or two.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2017, 07:20:32 AM »

They banned all bots, not just ours.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2017, 07:35:27 AM »

No they did not ban all bots, I play the same satellites and other tourneys , still do and not banned.

I read on 2 plus 2 that it might be players with affiliate accounts and a location ban also that started in August. 
KangarooJules
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2017, 11:01:47 AM »

If that is the case then I have no idea who I am an affiliate of.
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2017, 04:27:15 PM »

This issue has absolutely nothing to do with the shanky bot

KangarooJules
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2017, 07:42:38 PM »

The email I got said I was suspected of using artificial intelligence, what did they mean then because without using the bot (which I haven't been for very long) I have no idea how I got banned?
PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2017, 06:45:59 AM »

The email I got said I was suspected of using artificial intelligence, what did they mean then because without using the bot (which I haven't been for very long) I have no idea how I got banned?

Check out 2+2 for more info

https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-views-gossip/888poker-quot-mass-quot-banwave-1682200/#post52654112

Sarg
Confused Newbie

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2017, 07:10:01 AM »

one more time...  

my question: what about the money in the wallet? do they have to give it back or not?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2017, 07:31:08 AM »

they can do what they want

PokerGod
Experienced Botter

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2017, 09:19:28 AM »

one more time...  

my question: what about the money in the wallet? do they have to give it back or not?

As you can see at 2+2, some banned players got their account back just by p*ssing 888 off via EMail. At some point you only have to verify your ID. Maybe you get your money back. But in the end it all depends on the goodwill of 888.

KangarooJules
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2017, 10:46:52 AM »

one more time...  

again..... they are keeping all funds and warn all future deposits will be held too (even though you cant log into the site at all)
Sarg
Confused Newbie

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2017, 01:59:30 PM »

Dear xxx,

This is the Operations Team at 888poker and we are contacting you with regards to your account with username xxxx.

Thank you for your email.

xxx, the use of artificial intelligence is strictly against our terms and conditions and will not be tolerated at our site. With regards to your account, this has been reviewed and the decision to discontinue your membership still stands. This decision is final and has only been taken after careful consideration of all factors involved. The account will remain blocked and your bankroll was refunded to your Paypal account.

Please refrain from opening any further accounts as these too will be blocked and no deposits returned.

Regards,
Operation Team
operations@cassava.net

PS:  Wallet back to paypal.....
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: 888 warning
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length