Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:38:03 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Titan software 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: New Titan software  (Read 10898 times)
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2017, 05:45:17 PM »

Hi Fk Uk Titan has the button but betpot still misbehaves, force update to see that.

My NetBet is on 17 and all good.

My Bet365, Winner, and Gala still use V 16, are you sure yours have updated to 17?
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2017, 08:15:45 PM »

Titan.com is on  17.1.6.3   , for rest of EU outside UK .  Still no button there.

Mad Scientist
Forum Admin
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2017, 06:23:56 AM »

Right. The good news is that the missing button on Titan is recognized as a bug by the software makers and will probably get fixed soon for all version. If the button appears the bot should already work pretty well on titan once you change table top style to classic and do all the other settings required by the bot including setting player seat correctly. The betpot error is not something we will worry about. It will start working correctly for the bot just as for human players when titan/ipoker fix the issue. The only minor issue right now is that the bot prints 'betfair' rather than titan in its log window when playing at titan. will fix this so the bot recognizes Titan as Titan.

Stack mis read issues happen occassionally at all ipoker rooms. I will look into those based on helpful bitmap screen shots sent by a few players.
Bottler
Confident Newbie

« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2017, 10:25:18 AM »

Titanbet UK is on 17.1.63 - no button

Bot reads table as Titan
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2017, 09:13:05 PM »

Titanbet UK is on 17.1.63 - no button

Bot reads table as Titan

That's funny , so they upgraded or went back to the old version without a button ? 
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2017, 04:55:17 PM »

Seems to be working now with the new bot.  Just testing but so far no bugs.  thumbsup
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2017, 12:42:19 PM »

The button is back on Titan.com

I tried V 8.5.2 today it connects but takes no action and asks if I have the seat set correctly, just wondering before I go troubleshooting my set-up, if anyone else has iPoker client 17.3.3.8 working? It is very similar to 17.1.6.3  but the player seat and betting buttons seem slightly different.
rfh2007
Confident Newbie

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2017, 03:23:48 PM »

Kelly,
 The bot works Ok on Titan.

Unless 2 things happen:

a) a table change,,,the bot takes a few hands to see its real stack size...so....it plays accordingly...and folds mostly....not such  a bad thing!
b) If u go into manual mode....the bot asks if you have set "the correct  table place correctly"  Or something like that!

And the timer thing. It asks if u want to extend the session. Last night I managed to catch this.. I was half way through an MTT, and managed to press it.
Otherwise.....Well u know what happens next......the Donks will feed on your dead body......The Walking Dead of poker !!

kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2017, 06:55:20 PM »

Lol rhf Thank you, I ran a clean up on my drive probably upset some settings. Just 1 question are you using V 17.1.6.3 or V 17.3.3.8 of the Titan client?
rfh2007
Confident Newbie

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2017, 01:33:56 AM »

Kelly,

Last night I stuck it into an MTT and went to bed.

It finished 18th out of about 180. Eventually got done on the river. I had KK and shoved, but got called with A8....of course the A pops up on the river.

I checked the log for that game and it never missed a beat.

That timer thing is a worry though. I still can't work out when and why it activates. Last night  I caught it during a break. Because it's a break is it assuming you are not playing, maybe.
This was an MTT  I played before the one above. So.......got it in that MTT..clicked it...eventually got busted out of that. Entered a new MTT....the one above....and from what I can tell, never saw it again.

But, last week entered an MTT and went to bed. Checked the log the next morning and saw that I finished 157th out of 180! The log showed I had a healthy pile of chips, but never played another hand. At first I thought I must have dropped the internet connection and the zombies devoured me. The internet was still connected the next morning, but my connection very rarely drops out.

So was it the timer?

But as I write this I have been logged into Titan for about 30 minutes or so. And guess what? The timer came up!
Gave me 20 seconds to click it. I tried to get a screen shot but wasn't quick enough (new keyboard !). Anyway, I got logged out.
So, be aware of the timer !!!!!
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2017, 10:28:00 AM »

Ty rfh, mine is working fine!

I had run a disk clean and deleted a mass of junk from the registry which upset my settings, I put them right and now it works perfectly!

I don't have an issue with the timer has anyone else reported that?

I will keep an eye on mine and see if I can get any clues. I do get the inactivity countdown message box, but as far as I know only when I am not playing or at a table, it really shouldn't happen mid game.

A small AHK script or similar might be a workaround.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Titan software
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length