Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2021, 10:27:14 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Titan software 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: New Titan software  (Read 10897 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: May 09, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »

In looking at the new Titan software it seems there are no longer any button  Huh?

Can someone confirm this? All other supported iPoker rooms have a button on the table to the right of the blinds.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2017, 07:13:03 AM by Egor » Logged

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 07:17:44 PM »

My Titan client updated from the beta version to the full version a couple of days ago similar to all other iPoker clients except for colour. It updated again today with just some minor icon changes, all betting buttons are the same and definitely on the iPoker network here as I recognise some players from other iPoker rooms.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 07:12:29 AM »

Sorry, my bad.

No button on the table.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 09:26:09 AM »

Sorry Egor I'm confused Smiley

None of my iPoker clients display the blinds on the table except where a player posts them. The only place the blinds are displayed on my client are in the title text string.

All the important buttons are still the same on Titan but some minor changes have been made to the pre-select buttons like pre-call and pre-check, the only other changes I see are to the 'Mission' and 'Options' buttons at the top left of the table they are using some icons instead now.

I haven't used the Bot with Titan but will try it later if you want?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 05:39:41 PM »

I'm talking about the button. At the beginning of the hand you have a big blind, small blind, and a button -- usually. The blinds go into the pot but the button usually stays on the table through the entire hand to identify the position of the players. Now it seems there is no button?

kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 07:27:18 PM »

I will play a game to test..
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 07:53:26 PM »

Apologies Egor.
I see now what you mean the button (as in in dealer is missing on Titan) I have not seen that on any other iPoker room, will look at it further and get back.
Sorry if I confused
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 08:31:34 PM »

I played a game at Gala to test, the button there remains throught, it would seem Titan is different, or possibly they are the fore-runner for the rest...
Bottler
Confident Newbie

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2017, 07:03:50 PM »

No button on Titan (UK). Bot not working at all

Bot working ok on 888
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2017, 09:29:50 PM »

Another challenge for Egor and his team to solve , yes no button at Titan .   
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2017, 08:53:25 AM »

Hi fk,

Sure Egor and MS could sort out any challenge, but it might be wise to sit this out. The new client seems to be bugged it is not just the Dealer Button there are other button issues too, EG the preflop Pot Button is also malfunctioning, I think BF had similar issues after their initial update and resolved them some days later.
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2017, 08:52:59 AM »

Hi Egor,

The dealer button is back on Titan now!

The preflop Bet Pot button is still misbehaving clicking on it will enter a far greater amount than what is in the pot.
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 05:49:40 PM »

Small update on Titan client today but the BetPot button bug remains.

The Bot connects to the table and recognises the network, table name, and blinds correctly. On the default table setting it reports a felt colour error, on classic table setting it can't find the cards and wonders if the seat has been set correctly.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 06:07:50 PM »

What the heck is going on here? Why would Titan have a different software upgrade than all the other iPoker sites?

iamnothim
Confused Newbie

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 09:40:17 PM »

i have just played some speed tables and the button is there but it doesn't appear to be present at normal cash games (titan UK).   Huh?

kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 03:03:26 PM »

Hi iamnothim,
The Dealer button has returned in the latest update but the update wasn't forced so you may be still running an older version. My guess is they are waiting until they resolve the BetPot button to force an update.

Hi Egor,
There are two versions of the iPoker client at the moment 16 and 17, although there are huge changes to the internal structure of the software the main visible differ between them is the changes to the SnG and Tourny lobbies.
After changing to version 17 both Betfair and BoylePoker had similar issues as Titan are having now, although those issues were resolved at BF and Boyle crazy as it seems Playtech have passed on the same bugged version to Titan.
Bet365, Gala, Winner, and NetBet are still running V 16 hopefully when they change they wont go the same way.
Bottler
Confident Newbie

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2017, 05:58:25 PM »

When starting NetBet tonight, it did an update, now on

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2017, 06:22:52 PM »

Is the dealer button gone on Netbet cash tables? Or is it there?

and does the bot work there for you?  bowdown

Bottler
Confident Newbie

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 06:43:23 PM »

Have sent an email

Dealer button is there, bot working but misreading stack sometimes, sometimes ok then a misread then ok again???
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2017, 04:38:43 PM »

Seems that all the iPoker rooms now are up to 17.1.7.1 (with the button) ,
except Titan still on 17.1.6.3 and no button .
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Titan software
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length