Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 25, 2021, 01:59:45 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Betonline Beta Testing Thread 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: New Betonline Beta Testing Thread  (Read 20153 times)
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2017, 02:33:56 AM »

Tried Chrome.

Still didn't work.

So frustrating  banghead

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2017, 05:21:10 AM »

Well...at least you can get to the table.

On my main windows 10 comp, new betonline works, but my Windows 7 VM where I have the bot won't install the client.

I keep getting "Betonline game client is taking too long to start and will be closed. Possible reasons: Video Drivers, Antivirus, windows security settings."

I don't have an antivirus for the VM. Hopefully I can figure it out and it'll be a security setting or something. I've run the installer as admin (which was a fix mentioned by lots of people).

I have the exact same problem. Huh?
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2017, 09:21:41 AM »

I had that issue with VirtualBox, I tried everything and eventually had to change to Vmware. On Vmware it works fine on W 7 but some minor issues on XP.

tclckc
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2017, 10:07:45 AM »

Kelly- just curious are you using the free vmware player or the paid vmware workstation pro?  
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2017, 12:15:01 PM »

I use the free player v 12.1 the current version is 12.5.5.

Although it is limited a lot in comparison to the OpenSource vBox I find it fine for botting. The most annoying point about the free version is that it can be tricky to migrate machines from Oracle's vBox if I remember correctly I had to manually edit the .vmx file to force it to accept the virtual drive format of vBox, the paid version comes with a tool which handles that automatically.

kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2017, 03:06:03 PM »

Hi tclckc,

I am just wondering which "windows isn't genuine message" you get, is it the message at bottom right of the screen? If it is that message if you right click on my computer and click properties and wait about 60 seconds does that message disappear?
tclckc
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2017, 04:09:06 PM »

when I first start the vm I get a message that my activation period ended, then when I click to continue anyway it gives me a box that basically says I wont be getting any windows updates and my computer could be open for an attack, or something like that.  there is also a warning at the very bottom right corner.  It didnt go away when i right clicked properties
kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2017, 07:00:54 PM »

Sometimes an activated Win 7 can show the message in the bottom right corner and a simple registry change can remove it, but with the other messages you have  it seems yours hasn't activated properly, it shouldn't stop any programs running properly but over the time the messages asking you to activate can become more frequent and annoying.
tclckc
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2017, 10:37:05 PM »

I don't think there was any error I just never purchased a windows license for the VM.  The message is no where near the table doubt that is the problem.  I'll probably start from square one and try a new VM and see if I can get it working.
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2017, 11:21:04 PM »

I had that issue with VirtualBox, I tried everything and eventually had to change to Vmware. On Vmware it works fine on W 7 but some minor issues on XP.

Dang....I am using virtualbox. I guess im going to have to try Vmware. Thanks for sharing.

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2017, 03:09:17 AM »

I use the free player v 12.1 the current version is 12.5.5.

Although it is limited a lot in comparison to the OpenSource vBox I find it fine for botting. The most annoying point about the free version is that it can be tricky to migrate machines from Oracle's vBox if I remember correctly I had to manually edit the .vmx file to force it to accept the virtual drive format of vBox, the paid version comes with a tool which handles that automatically.

Can you explain what you did to edit the .vmx file to accept the virtual drive format?

kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 10:49:41 AM »

Hi MrPhil,

I forget ATM but I'm sure I will have kept some notes, I will look them up later and let you know.

kellypkelly
Confident Newbie

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 04:35:17 PM »

Please backup anything important and only work with copies, please be careful even a minor error in a virtual drive can make it impossible to access and useless, also because of the sheer data size any error may be impossible to correct or even find.

Your virtual drive in vBox may be in their own VDI format or VMDK format, if it is in the VDI format you need to use Media Manager and copy it to VMDK format.

Check whether the vBox controller is SATA or SCSI your new VMware machine must use the same format.

Create a new VMware machine and choose to install an OS later, do not open or play the new machine. Close VMware and open the folder location of the new machine. Copy or move the VMDK file of your vBox machine to this folder.

Now use one of the two methods below.

1. IF the controller for the drive in the new machine is the same format as the original vBox, open the vmx file and change the name of the drive in there to that of the VMDK you copied to the new machine's folder. EG the line will be similar to this. sata0:0.filename= "your virtual drive file". Then delete the virtual drive VMDK file which was created when you made the new VNware machine from the folder.

2. If the controller for the drive in the new machine is somehow different from the format of your original vBox drive, open VMware, select your new machine on the left, click edit virtual machine settings, click add, select hard disk, and click next, important choose the disk type you require, and click next, select use an existing virtual disk, and click next, browse to your new VMDK file, and click finish. If it asks to convert the disk format choose not to. Select the original unwanted drive on the left and click remove. Close VMware.

Open VMware and the machine should play, there may be some minor issues to correct, usually for me it has been simple perhaps manually install some drivers eg sound card etc. These issues exist as this is not a clone of your original machine or computer, it is similar to transferring a hard drive from one computer to another, and can have similar issues as that.

You cannot run virtual machines with the same UUID, Using this method will assign your VM with a new UUID, should you vary from above method and get a message complaining about conflicting UUIDs you can manually edit the UUID in the vmx file.

This is far from the usual recommended method, I can't say it will work with all systems or versions, but it has worked for me many times when exporting to OVA/OVF has failed due to incorrect or unmatched disk capacity etc, if you have the paid version of VMware or a copy of ovftool it is much easier to export and use that tool.
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2017, 05:20:04 PM »

Thanks for the description. I will try this out. I'm not that great at "techy" things, so this may be a challenge (I was lucky enough to get virtualbox working.

fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2017, 08:23:55 PM »

I tried it for the first time now , on SNG 6 player.  Instead of raising , its going all-in . It reads the cards, players and all, but any raise is an all-in even if the bot reads it correctly .....
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2017, 09:45:31 PM »

Does it do that on 6-max cash tables for you also?

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2017, 07:00:29 AM »

All right guys how about 10-max cash & MTTs now with 8.4.8?

thanks

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2017, 07:40:07 PM »

Playing some freerolls now and it's looking good so far.  popcorn
Poker8
Global Moderator
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2017, 11:06:35 PM »

If only I could install it on my win7VM. Angry
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2017, 05:32:54 AM »

Someone try Sportsbetting.ag please and see if it happens to work  thanks

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Discussion Board (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: New Betonline Beta Testing Thread
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length