Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2018, 09:42:05 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Zulu´s Grinder Package, 4 Profiles Only =>$19.99<= FR--MTT, NL2<=>NL10 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Zulu´s Grinder Package, 4 Profiles Only =>$19.99<= FR--MTT, NL2<=>NL10  (Read 49002 times)
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« on: November 02, 2010, 12:11:36 AM »

Important! Please read the warning from Shanky Technologies to all profile buyers here: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=1758.0

Bonus Offer !!
After purchase of package you also get access to the Zulu Grinder MTT Largefield Torunament Version at my privat forum. code = 5000+ lines

Below is a short description of all the cash profiles included in the package.
Zulu Grinder/Zugor/Shaka/FooFighter

Purhase the package using paypal or credit card:$19.99

Purhase the package using moneybookers/alertpay/others:$19.99

INSTANT DOWNLOAD LINK after purchase

zulu grinder (nl2 fullring cash game script)
Profile is in total 5000+ lines of code

A short description of my zulu grinder cash game script and how to use it.
I made this script for full ring (9-10 seat) tables.
This is my own custom made code and special betsize code, in total the code is about 5000 lines (this script is very different from Doodle)
I made my script to run even when only 1 opponent are left at table as I coded in a change of a play when shorthanded - it gives a nice little edge and also makes it harder for humans to get a read, so it's just not sitting like a rock when shorthanded but it also picks up some nice pots from human players who just want to leave the rest of the buy-in to you before they quit for the day.  
There are also some built-in functions with the main purpose of fighting all the short stacks when they push all-in and you end up being the last raiser or caller.

I build in some nice random preflop and postflop bets without making it look weak, so its pretty tough to get a read on with a specific hand strength. I also built in, what I call, good bluffs and in that way it takes down some decent pots once in a while.

shaka (nl2/nl5/nl10 fullring cash game script)
Profile is in total 7000+ lines of code

A short description of my shaka fullring cash game script.
The shaka profile is a combination of my own custom made code and some of the Doodle code, this script is made for full ring (9/10 seat) tables, profile is much loser than the zulu grinder preflop and also a bit more lose and aggressive postflop than the zulu grinder, so a good combination to shift from zulu grinder to the shaka profile to avoid getting profiled at the tables.

A short description of my Zugor fullring cash game script.
Zugor nl2/nl5/nl10
Profile is in total 5000+ lines of code

Zugor nl10

Zugor NL2

Zugor i made after looking at the pokertableratings for Doodle and then looking at pokertable ratings for zulu grinder and then i combined Doodle and zulu grinder.

FooFighter (fullring cash game script in text format)
Profile is in total 1000+ lines of code

A short description of my FooFighter cash game script.
Purchasing FooFighter you get a complete preflop/flop/turn/river code in a text file that is easy to adjust/improve if you know a little about ppl. else you can just follow my updates, all futher updates are included in price.

FooFighter have gone trough many hours of testing now on different stakes but the sample posted is a complete test of v.5.5 at nl2 9/10 seat tables at Fulltilt and as you can see the date is recent.

the script will be sold as a text file (and or as a holdem.ppl file) so you will be able to add or simply change the code for your own liking, the script do not use any of the shankybots default actions so it is fairly easy to change a situation you dont like or add a new code block to the script for the specific situation, just a note the profile is a complete profile and ready to use when you purchase.

The code is designed so its fairly easy to understand if you got the ppl manual beside you, so i would say this could be a good way to get your own strategy easy incorporate in the script if you allready have some preflop code or half done codes maybe using FooFighter as a holdem.ppl or backup profile.

Future updates will contain different preflop plugins with more aggression etc.. but testing need to be done , what i have done now is stick to one preflop and postflop play to get a fresh sample of v.5.5 alot more testing have gone behind v.5.5 and at all sort of stakes.

I would say that FooFighter is designed to play tight as a rock so 9-10 seat tables should be the tables to play if you dont tweak it on your own, but i dont see why it should not be possible to tweak it to a 6 max profile if you got the time and skill.

When you purchase my zulu grinder package you get 4 profiles
1. You get One copy of the zulu grinder v.6.0 (nl2 fullring cash game script in ppl format)
2. You get One copy of the shaka v.1.5 (nl2/nl5/nl10 fullring cash game script in ppl format)
3. You get One copy of the Zugor v.1.8 (nl2/nl5/nl10 fullring cash game script in ppl format)
4. You get the FooFighter v.5.7 (fullring cash game script in text format)
5. You get Access to my privat forum (with support).
No computer id lock on the .ppl files and

Bonus Offer !!
After purchase of package you also get access to the Zulu Grinder MTT Largefield Torunament Version at my privat forum.

Purhase the package using paypal or credit card:$19.99

Purhase the package using moneybookers/alertpay/others:$19.99

INSTANT DOWNLOAD LINK after purchase

Recommended settings for : 0.1/0.02, 9-10 seats tables using zulu grinder/shaka/FooFighter/Zugor
1. Max buyin and auto top up ( this is a must do ) so buyin for $2.
2. Maxstacksize is set to 180/220 you can just set it to what you want.
3. Just sort tables with the biggest average pot so you always have a table to play and players seated 7/9 rest of settings in my script should be fine.
4. Try and adjust the number of tables compared to how good you run ,  Dont play more than 4 tables if you run bad
5. Agian try and adjust your table sessions compared to how good you run , Dont play sessions above 60-65 min. if you run bad, 60-65min. are my standard settings for each table session.
6. stop playing for the day if you lose 5 buyins
7. stop playing for the day if you win 6-7 buyins

Always remember to by Zulu Grinder from me and no one else but me.  Who knows if you even get the correct script if you buy it from someone else. You will always get the latest updates from me!
You can always depend on me and my hard work towards improving my profiles, its a never ending tale - a never ending tale of the improvement of the performance! no refunds is given buying this package it is your own risk, i also reserve the rights to change the price of the package.

All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights related to the
information, text, on this profile and regarding the lay-out and design and are property of zulu and is the owner of those rights.
The information in this profile is only meant for personal non commercial use. The reproduction and publishing or parts of the content of this profile for non personal and/or
commercial use is prohibited without the prior written consent of zulu.

Customers Stats/Graphs posted by buyers at my privat forum:

zulu grinder

zulu grinder

zulu grinder

zulu grinder

zulu grinder

zulu grinder
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 06:55:04 PM by zulu » Logged

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 08:27:44 PM »

reserved
« Last Edit: December 30, 2010, 12:53:21 AM by zulu » Logged

Imalooserbaby
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 03:55:23 PM »

Available to the UB and Ipoker? Thx
hellkite
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2010, 04:20:01 PM »

hello, i want to buy one of your poker bots but i cannot decide
could you tell me what is the difference between Shaka , FooFighter and zulu grinder
im going to play NL2 on UB or maybe higher then
Is it still possible(safe) to run pokerbot on FTP ??
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2010, 06:47:01 PM »

hello, i want to buy one of your poker bots but i cannot decide
could you tell me what is the difference between Shaka , FooFighter and zulu grinder
im going to play NL2 on UB or maybe higher then
Is it still possible(safe) to run pokerbot on FTP ??

shaka is a Doodle tweak containing 50/50 of doodle and my own custom made code and is pretty aggressive
zulu grinder is the real grinder and contain about 5000 lines of my own custom made code , and is designed for the stakes you want to play.

FooFighter is another option but recommend you purchase that if you want to do some coding on your own.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:52:30 PM by zulu » Logged

johnp
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2010, 08:15:52 PM »

Hi
Will this be ok on BD,UB and B&G

Cheers

John
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2010, 11:57:05 PM »

Hi
Will this be ok on BD,UB and B&G

Cheers

John

hi john

should be fine at UB and i have not been able to deposit at site I yet but the code is not limited to 9 max table in any of my profiles , playing bodog would be a little risky but the aggression is something the other bots dont like  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 03:06:21 AM by zulu » Logged

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2010, 01:07:56 PM »

shaka v.1.5 is ready , i am trying to see if i can shorten my mailing lists , so it will be possible to send out more updates faster in the future, so if you bought this profile please email me to get v.1.5
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 02:04:00 PM by zulu » Logged

mitebu
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:10:07 AM »

Hi, payment sent to you!
 Thx
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 11:22:58 AM »

check your mailbox

fishysuckout
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2010, 08:59:38 PM »

Just bought it can't wait to try this out!!!! thumbsup  boxing  rockout
Raskow
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2010, 08:49:07 PM »

bought it and wait for sending! Smiley
the_filthy
Botter

When hand = 27 RaiseMax force

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2010, 03:03:22 AM »

doing some "testing" on bodog. a little swingy but i think it will be a winner. I definitely like the aggression.  thumbsup

One day.....
Source
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2010, 09:28:47 PM »

Thanks Zulu,
for the fast reply  rockout
the_filthy
Botter

When hand = 27 RaiseMax force

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2010, 08:16:56 PM »

i would encourage someone to try this at 10nl on bodog.... Smiley

One day.....
Razzac
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2010, 09:54:06 PM »

Is this profile playing more aggressive than doodle? I want to play a bit better than doodle at BNG (which im sometimes on break even and sometimes at little +) at 2nl.Im also playing Ub which is filled of doodles i think so can it beat it?
NisiLith
Confused Newbie

I talk to myself

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2010, 09:04:29 PM »

Hello!

This topic has got me interested, too. I'll wait for more posts and some user graphs, but i am definately looking in this direction!

One more Q: dear zulu, do you plan long term future for this and will there be updates provided for buyer later on?

Best Regards!
NisiLith
Confused Newbie

I talk to myself

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2010, 04:07:59 PM »

Hello!

I am happy to inform you that the payment for the "shaka" has been dispatched! Please feel free to check it out. I am proud to become your patron. This is my first internet purchase so i feel exhalted and happy about the coming nice surprise.

Be posting my graphs and discuss this profile from now on until the money runs out (hopefully, the opposite happens).

Cee ya
PokerMan
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 05:36:38 PM »

I would play on 4 different poker rooms with the bot. What pokerrooms are recommended for winning with this profiles from zulu?

Which of the three profiles is best? Is it better than doodle?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2010, 02:07:18 AM »

I would play on 4 different poker rooms with the bot. What pokerrooms are recommended for winning with this profiles from zulu?

Which of the three profiles is best? Is it better than doodle?

any room where you can play 9 seats nl2 , not sure wich profile is the best they are all different so a good combination.
my profiles is much different from the doodle profile, both zulu grinder and foofighter is complete custom made profiles and shaka has a little of the doodle in it but most is also custom code.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Zulu´s Grinder Package, 4 Profiles Only =>$19.99<= FR--MTT, NL2<=>NL10
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length