Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2018, 08:56:10 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Zulu´s Grinder Package, 4 Profiles Only =>$19.99<= FR--MTT, NL2<=>NL10 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print
Author Topic: Zulu´s Grinder Package, 4 Profiles Only =>$19.99<= FR--MTT, NL2<=>NL10  (Read 49160 times)
PokerMan
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2010, 11:25:48 AM »

Thank you. On Bodog and BetnGo there are no rakeback I saw. That's bad, isn't it?

Can I play on every six pokerrooms supported by the bot 9 seats nl2? I don't know this rooms.
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2010, 12:06:01 PM »

Thank you. On Bodog and BetnGo there are no rakeback I saw. That's bad, isn't it?

Can I play on every six pokerrooms supported by the bot 9 seats nl2? I don't know this rooms.

rakeback is always good but betngo have a bonus point system that is almost like rakeback , not 100% sure about rakeback at bodog

PokerMan
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2010, 12:29:04 PM »

But on bodog one can not play nl2 I think. So bodog ist not that good to play with your profile? But I heard good things about bodog, lots of traffic and so.

Which 4 pokerrooms do you prefer to play?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2010, 12:43:10 PM »

But on bodog one can not play nl2 I think. So bodog ist not that good to play with your profile? But I heard good things about bodog, lots of traffic and so.

Which 4 pokerrooms do you prefer to play?

bodog was a very good place to play , not sure its as good as it was 6 month ago though.
UB/FT is the sites i prefer to play at , after that i think carbon and betngo

NisiLith
Confused Newbie

I talk to myself

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2010, 12:50:04 PM »

i am a very happy customer of Zulu's magic profiles; i'd play on Carbon Poker NL4 even, UltimateBet too, and i also play on the "no longer supported" pokerroom at my own risk, of course;

since we all understand bots need to avoid unusual aggression, i always use third-party tools to estimate the atmosphere at the table before i sit down; one of the great free tools is TableScan Turbo (find it on google); look for large V$PIP/low preflop raise/low aggression on average - then you sure know the bot will always stand it's ground well!

i do endorse purchasing Zulu's products, because they are top-of-the-line, adequate pricing, fast support and response! this hard-working proffessional deserves community support to a great extent, imho...

have a great time playing and don't forget to watch training videos, learn and play yourself, too!
PokerMan
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »

Thank you very much.

Why should bodog be no more a good place to play? I do not play at FT, too risky for me.

I think I would try UB, Carbon and BetnGo. But I need a 4th pokerroom. Bodog, Site X or Site Y? What is Site X or Site Y? I don't know this pokerrooms, so I don't know whats best to play.

@NisiLith

Which profile of the three do you use? Do you have no negative issues playing NL4 instead of NL2? It's recommended to play NL2.
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2010, 01:45:53 PM »

Thank you very much.

Why should bodog be no more a good place to play? I do not play at FT, too risky for me.

I think I would try UB, Carbon and BetnGo. But I need a 4th pokerroom. Bodog, Site X or Site Y? What is Site X or Site Y? I don't know this pokerrooms, so I don't know whats best to play.

@NisiLith

Which profile of the three do you use? Do you have no negative issues playing NL4 instead of NL2? It's recommended to play NL2.

site x and y is cake poker and redstar poker

PokerMan
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »

NL2 9max is best on every room?

And cake poker and especially redstar poker is not good to play with your profile? Redstar poker is not for usa people I heard, I'm not from the usa, so I think I could be good because non usa player are mostly bad.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:44:38 PM by PokerMan » Logged
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2010, 12:13:17 PM »

NL2 9max is best on every room?

And cake poker and especially redstar poker is not good to play with your profile? Redstar poker is not for usa people I heard, I'm not from the usa, so I think I could be good because non usa player are mostly bad.

package is well used at any nl2 9 seat tables at UB/FT , so any other room with nl2 it should do ok

now my profiles is sold as nl2 profiles so i can not recommend playing at higher stakes that will be your choice and risk, and cake has only nl4 as the smallest stakes, and the same with bodog smallest stakes you can play is nl5.

play at nl2 at UB/FT/betngo with zulu grinder and shift during the week to the shaka profile to avoid getting profiled.

if you are clearing a bonus at bodog/carbon/cake i would try and use  the foofighter and shaka profiles.

send me a pm if you need more help.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 01:14:44 PM by zulu » Logged

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »

Payment sent for zulu package.

Thanks a lot.

I send a reply to you email address

thanks

Aleluia20
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2010, 05:19:05 PM »

hi. i just put grinder into action. Its somehow wierd. it does the small reraise very often, and then never does continuation bet?

it picked a pot of almost 1 dollar because of a small reraise of 30 cents with 3 more players in the pot and in dearler position. everybody cheked and it cheked. i was luky i bet on the turn, because the bot was going to chek again, is that normal?

another thing. it appears to miss ALOT OF CLICKS!!! like, preflop it plays smothly, but on the flop goes sit out ALOT OF TIMES because the time runs out LOL why?

going to chek the other one now. thanks
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 05:27:40 PM »

your settings is not correct, so first make sure your pokerroom settings and windows settings are correct

if you still have a problem after checking the settings post on my privat forum and i will set up a remote session and check your settings for you.

Aleluia20
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 06:41:59 PM »

all good now:)
Hansi2005
Confused Newbie

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010, 10:51:43 PM »

hey man,

i bought your package right now.

when will it be delivered ?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2010, 11:54:01 PM »

hey man,

i bought your package right now.

when will it be delivered ?

you should have 2 emails from me now , else let me know.

Smokey77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2010, 12:47:46 AM »

i just bought the profile u need the transaction id?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2010, 12:49:48 AM »

i just bought the profile u need the transaction id?

check your mailbox

Duke2
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2010, 10:36:14 AM »

just bought the profile few hours ago
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2010, 11:21:39 AM »

just bought the profile few hours ago

was just napping Smiley check your email

greenpoker44
Experienced Botter

« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2011, 06:07:16 AM »

Payment just sent. Look forward to playing with your profiles...   thanks
greenpoker44

Regards,
Greenpoker44
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Zulu´s Grinder Package, 4 Profiles Only =>$19.99<= FR--MTT, NL2<=>NL10
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length