Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 12:12:03 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 123770 times)
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #1040 on: October 20, 2017, 09:52:07 PM »

Keiths , for the future I think SNG/MTTs is the only way to go , right know 888 are banning players and most of them are on CG tables .

I can understand you do not want to support all poker sites , it takes too much of your time.

But the major ones for Europe and the US should be supported.
In EU it's iPoker and 888.   Maybe BOL for both markets .

It's your decision , many of us have paid our yearly license for a  long time.  The most important function for me with Wildfire is the automatic registration and connection to tables . I do not need a lot of other functions like bubble control or database. 

So if you can make a simpler interface that is still working I would be more than happy to pay my license.

frank billybob
Confused Newbie

« Reply #1041 on: October 22, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »

Hi Keiths,
Glad to hear you chose the help method rather than the way a lot of high profile people and a lot of my friends chose although maybe not for same reason but it is ok to ask for help.
Anyway i loved your product and only really used it for the automatic registrations and table connections for MTT and would like you to continue support for 888 at least at minimum and BOL if possible.
I hope to see this product continue so i can get back to botting once again.
You have always been a great help when problems arise.
Cheers
Frank Billybob
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #1042 on: November 06, 2017, 07:40:56 PM »

Hi Keiths , you had some time to think , will you support WF in the future ?

We really need you here, no competition on the market. Without your software botting will just die out. Cry

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1043 on: November 06, 2017, 11:48:21 PM »

Hi Keiths , you had some time to think , will you support WF in the future ?

We really need you here, no competition on the market. Without your software botting will just die out. Cry

Hi fk11,

Based on the public and private feedback I've received - I've decided to keep Wildfire going.

By the way - I was just kidding about attending rehab for an online gambling addiction - lol.  I had a real busy summer but no one would have wanted to hear that boring excuse ;)  Rehab stories are received much better - especially from my fellow online gamblers Smiley 

Onwards and upwards...

For those asking about plans - my first task will be to combine a couple of versions that I have floating around.  My 2nd task is to tackle the site with the most interest.  I'll post a survey/poll and see which site is the most popular.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback , concern and suggestions.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #1044 on: November 09, 2017, 10:27:46 AM »

Survey?
Bluforce
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1045 on: November 09, 2017, 03:46:08 PM »

Hi fk11,

Based on the public and private feedback I've received - I've decided to keep Wildfire going.

By the way - I was just kidding about attending rehab for an online gambling addiction - lol.  I had a real busy summer but no one would have wanted to hear that boring excuse ;)  Rehab stories are received much better - especially from my fellow online gamblers Smiley 

Onwards and upwards...

For those asking about plans - my first task will be to combine a couple of versions that I have floating around.  My 2nd task is to tackle the site with the most interest.  I'll post a survey/poll and see which site is the most popular.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback , concern and suggestions.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

thanks   thumbsup  rockout
Link
Experienced Botter

« Reply #1046 on: November 14, 2017, 09:28:36 PM »

I would love to see a plan by now because the summer was busy but the winter does not have to be boring!

go Keiths!
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #1047 on: November 21, 2017, 08:17:01 AM »

Keiths , with the latest bot something weird is happening when WF opening tables , it always ask for the profile and opens the folder . So I have to manually select the profile for every table .

I even tried to preselect profiles from another folder , but it will not recognize it and always ask for the profile.   Sad

This is on 888 , only room I can play at .

Bluforce
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1048 on: November 22, 2017, 02:21:43 AM »

Keiths , with the latest bot something weird is happening when WF opening tables , it always ask for the profile and opens the folder . So I have to manually select the profile for every table .

I even tried to preselect profiles from another folder , but it will not recognize it and always ask for the profile.   Sad

This is on 888 , only room I can play at .

We lost that ability because of a change made in the bot since version 8.8.0. The 'Read Profile' dialog opens and needs a selection. To get around that, I copy my profiles to autoholdemprofile.txt and holdem_profile.txt and leave the profile section in WF clear. That way, the profile loads up automatically with the bot. It's only a hassle if you change profiles a lot. For that, an update is needed in the bot or WF
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length