Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2018, 10:31:16 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 54 Print
Author Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial  (Read 196293 times)
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« on: November 03, 2010, 01:56:42 AM »

Customer Feedback

btw, your program is great, user friendly and cheap also.The biggest advantage of wildfire is that you do not need to setup a lot of things(windows setup, bot setup bla bla). And support 16:9 resolution, that's great.

PS: Your hopper rocks Smiley

This software is very cool. Works like a dream. Just set up the schedule for your bot to play and then forget it. It will play following that schedule!
I also like that I don't have to change anything in my Win 7 to make it happen!

WildFire Combo Overview

New - Click here to watch a short video of WildFire in action at an actual poker site.

WildFire automatically finds and opens poker tables for you.  WildFire is an automated tool for selecting,joining and opening Cash Tables, Sit N Go (SNG) and Multi-Table Tournaments (MTT) based on various criteria that you set.  It will find the tables you want, register into the game and attach a bot to the table when the play begins. It has a powerful "one click" learning mode that let's you select SNGs or MTTs in just seconds.

Are you looking to build your bankroll but have limited funds?  Try using this application to continually register into MTT Freerolls at one of many poker sites.  Eventually, you'll end up ITM (In The Money) and you can increase your bankroll starting from practically nothing. Start out by using Egor's free MTT Doodle profile - after all - who better to create a profile than someone who intimately knows the bot's PPL (Poker Programming Language).

Are you an advanced player who uses a Poker Database such as PokerTracker?  Using this program, you'll have the option of reading player statistics from your database and choosing if you want to register for the game based on how many fish or sharks are sitting at the table.  

New Feature - added July 2015
- BetOnline SNG & MTT auto registration supported

New Feature - added November 2014
- Profile Selection Criteria - allows you to define text in a table's title that will load a custom profile. Click Here for more info.

New Feature - added June 2014
- Bubble Buster Technology - Wildfire is the first and only program with the ability to load a bubble profile when the bubble is reached on MTTs or SNGs. Click Here for more info.

New Feature - added May 2014
Combined Cash Table Opener with SNG/MTT Table Opener.  Note: Previous licenses for either the Cash Table Opener or SNG/MTT Table Opener will still work with this newest version.

New Feature - added Mar 2014
- Email Notification System - Wildfire includes the ability to send email notification of game registrations, table openings, table finishes etc.  You can now receive email alerts on your mobile device such as a phone or tablet.  You can also include a screenshot of the registration screen, table and the end of game popup which tells you where you finished. You can have it email you when you reach the bubble or when you reach the money positions at a table.

Features
- Very easy to install and get running. Just download the program and run it.
- Zero footprint setup/install.  No DLLs to install, no registry settings to modify.
- Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.x and Windows 7 - either 32bit or 64bit operating systems.
- Support for all graphic setups and any screen resolution.
- Lots of on screen feedback which helps you know what is happening.
- Drag and Drop window positioning for Poker Tables, Bots, Poker Lobby and Program
- Auto Updater that can instantly download and run the latest version of the program and/or the Shanky Bot
- SNG Learn mode which provides a 1 click setup for playing SNGs.
- MTT Learn mode which provides a 1 click setup for playing MTT.
- Extremely fast at scanning for tables.
- Allows you to manually register for SNGs or MTTs and WildFire will automatically attach a bot when the game starts.
- Closes popups that interfere with the bot playing at tables
- Automatic entry of the nickname that the bot requires on Ipoker sites

Advanced Features
- A built-in full featured Scheduler allows you define when you want to start and stop sessions
- Supports poker site login and logout
- Poker Database Integration with PokerTracker 4, PokerTracker 3 and HoldemManager 2
- No Poker database drivers to install - all database integration is automatic
- SNG/MTT player database scanner uses Tournament Database Statistics for more accurate results
- Cash player database scanner uses Cash Database statistics
- Choose how current the database info is by specifying the # of months to include
- Fish finder (look for weak players based on their VPIP and PFR)
- Shark finder (avoid strong players based on their VPIP and PFR)
- Friend finder (avoids specific players - useful when playing with more than 1 account)
- Email Notification System - receive instant alerts for table openings, game finishes, start of bubble, ITM etc.
- Email Notification Quiet Time - you can specify which times of the day that you want to be notified and when you don't
- Email Notification Attachments - Attachments are optional.  Size/quality of images can be adjusted.  
- Bubble Buster Technology - Loads a profile specifically for playing during the bubble on MTTs or SNGs
- Recovery from problems - Unloads and Reload Bots if it detects a bot didn't connect properly to table
- Automatic Profile Selection - load a specific profile based on keywords in table names

Things to consider when making a purchase decision
- Innovation - ideas like email notification, simple straight forward poker database access and bubble handling. Others will surely copy these ideas but you can rely on Wildfire to continually provide you with new and exciting features.
- Wildfire was built using a powerful multi-threaded capable programming environment.  This is important as it means it can make use of multiple processors/cores and can perform tasks in the background.  If you don't use a multi-threaded programming environment the graphical interface may tend to freeze and not be responsive while the program is doing other things (like when trying to send an email notification with an attachment over a slow internet link).
- On Screen Feedback - Wildfire has immediate feedback available to let you know what is happening at all times.  There is an on screen event log that you can view.  Tasks like scheduling sessions will allow you to see when the next session starts.  The scheduler was built specifically for botting 24x7 and even allows you to schedule a session that extends past midnight.
- Instant Downloads - We believe in our products and allow users to freely and quickly try them out to help make their purchasing decisions.
- Instant Trials - Request a 7 day trial and instantly receive a trial key via email.

Sites supported

Ipoker Sites
Bodog/Bovada
Winning Poker Network (America's Card Room etc)
Chico Poker Network (BetOnline etc)

Screen Shots

Screenshot of Main Window

Screenshot of SNG Criteria

Screenshot of MTT Criteria

Screenshot of Poker Database Integration

Screenshots of Email Notification Feature

Pricing

$49.95 for a 6 month license

$69.95 for a 12 month (1 year) license

Note: The price is subject to change based on adding additional features, providing updates based on Poker lobby changes and adding support for new Poker rooms.

For multiple machine setups please contact support@widgetmaven.com for details.

Trial Requests - 7 days with no restrictions

After downloading and running the program, go to the 'Help' menu and then 'Register Product' where you will see a button to request a trial license.

Purchasing

Download and run the program and choose the following menu options:
- Help
- Register Product

or

How to Get Started

1. Download the zip file below that contains the program.  
2. Extract/copy the file named wf.exe to your botting folder (the same location where you have placed your Shanky Bot).
3. Open a Poker lobby and have it showing the tables that you want to play at (the opening and closing of the poker lobbies can also be automated).
4. If playing SNG/MTT mode, highlight a SNG or MTT in the lobby and click the "Learn" button (you can also manually enter an SNG but learn mode is easier)
5. Tell the program where the bot is located and which profile you want to use and click START

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfire/wf.zip

Note: You'll need to have the Microsoft .Net v4 framework installed on your PC.  You can download it from Microsoft's site at the following link:

Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Standalone Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

(If you want to check which version of .Net you already have installed you can download and run this version checker -
.NET Framework Version Checker

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 02:09:41 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 03:04:35 AM »

Frequently Asked Questions

Q1. What Sites does this application support?  
A1. Ipoker sites, Pacific Poker Sites (888), Bodog/Bovada and Winning Poker Network Sites (America's Card Room etc)

Q2. Will sending notifications via emails with image attachments slow things down too much?  
A2. Wildfire uses a true multi-threaded programing environment which means the email message will get processed and sent using a background thread which will allow the bot(s) and Wildfire to continue doing whatever they need to.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 12:43:23 AM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 12:13:29 AM »

Version 0.11 Released

- 888 Support added

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/wildfires-sng/wf-sng.zip

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
thisilove
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 05:47:40 AM »

Hi Keiths,

Just want to let you know as I tested your bot commander last week and the commander could not automatically register for SNGs and MTTs on Poker 770.  Never had the chance to report this issue yet.  Hopefully this one will work.

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 12:44:27 PM »

Hi Keiths,

Just want to let you know as I tested your bot commander last week and the commander could not automatically register for SNGs and MTTs on Poker 770.  Never had the chance to report this issue yet.  Hopefully this one will work.

Hi thisilove,

Bot Commander was created several years ago so I've decided to use some more modern technology in the WildFire products.  WildFire is still early in development but I see some good potential.  Interested in hearing your feedback.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 02:24:26 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
thisilove
Confused Newbie

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 08:54:13 AM »

I'll give it a try on William Hill then
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 07:32:23 PM »

Version 0.12 Released

- Bodog/Bovada Support added
- Includes lots of other fixes and updates based on feedback from testers

To automatically update to the latest version click on "File", "Check for Program Update"

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 04:48:55 PM »

Hi

I am testing it with Everest , when I start the schedule site log-in is not working with WF-sng . (It is working with WF-cash) 

13/11/28 23:33 PM - Unable to find the site name (everest.com) and nick name in the site login listings.
13/11/28 23:33 PM - Add an entry for the site and provide a nick name in the 'site login' tab.

I am not sure if everest.com is a different room name . Everest is the only site name in the list .

If I start Everest manually , it will learn new sng and start scanning the lobby but it will not register to anything,

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 08:43:59 PM »

Hi

I am testing it with Everest , when I start the schedule site log-in is not working with WF-sng . (It is working with WF-cash) 

13/11/28 23:33 PM - Unable to find the site name (everest.com) and nick name in the site login listings.
13/11/28 23:33 PM - Add an entry for the site and provide a nick name in the 'site login' tab.

I am not sure if everest.com is a different room name . Everest is the only site name in the list .

If I start Everest manually , it will learn new sng and start scanning the lobby but it will not register to anything,

Hi fk11,

Yes, I'm guessing if the lobby is titled "Everest.com" it's not matching "Everest".  In the "Site Login" tab try using "Everest.com" instead of "Everest" (you can manually type in names as you don't need to use the pre-defined drop down options).  Make sure the "Schedule" tab uses whatever site name you define in the "Site Login" tab.

By default, it will set the minimum number of players to one quarter of a full table so that might keep it from joining tables.  On the "Log Files" tab, set the detail level to 3 so it will show you the tables that are being scanned and why it doesn't join.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
thisilove
Confused Newbie

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2013, 02:45:23 PM »

Testing on Poker770

- Bot will not autoload
- Unable to automatically register for sngs learned and saved
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »

Testing on Poker770

- Bot will not autoload
- Unable to automatically register for sngs learned and saved

Hi thisilove,

Please go to the "Log Files" tab and select a detail level of 3 (high) and tell it to save the log file.  In the WFLOGS folder you will see a log file.  Please email it so I can have a closer look.

In the meantime, make sure the "minimum number of players" is set to a low number as the default might be keeping it from joining a table.  I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "Bot will not autoload".

Thanks for testing and the feedback.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:03:59 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
AgressAllin
Botter

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2013, 03:52:46 PM »

Is this still in beta?
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 01:07:38 AM »

Is this still in beta?

Hi AgressAllin,

Yes, it's still in beta and available for free testing.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 09:06:44 PM »

Version 1.1 Released

Major Feature Added - Advanced Database integration for PokerTracker 4 and PokerTracker 3
Allows for Fish Finding and Shark Avoidance based on user defined VPIP and PFR
Uses Tournament Player Statistics (not cash game statistics)
Statistics currently work on Ipoker sites (888 coming soon, Bodog stats not possible due to anonymous player setup)

Note - Friends/Players to Avoid list is not available in this release. There are no instructions yet on how to use this.

This is my first attempt at Poker Database integration so I'm very interested in hearing feedback (good and bad)
and hearing if you need "Holdem Manager 2" database support.

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 01:25:34 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
irobot
Experienced Botter

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 09:10:09 PM »

OMG; this is a really nice feature!
Will this also be added to the cashtable-hopper?

Keep up the good work!
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2013, 09:25:18 PM »

OMG; this is a really nice feature!
Will this also be added to the cashtable-hopper?

Keep up the good work!

Hi irobot,

I'm using this free SNG Loader as a test bed for the database/hud integration.  If it works as expected and is well received, I'll definitely look at adding a fish/shark feature to the WildFire Cash Table Hopper.  Looking forward to hearing if it works for those of you who are currently using PokerTracker 3 or 4.

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com

« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 10:44:22 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2013, 04:59:08 PM »

Version 1.2.1 Released

- Database support added for "Holdem Manager 2".  Now supports PT4, PT3 and HM2
- Database fish and shark finding added for 888
- updates to saving of config files
- updates to 888 tournament lobby handling
- fix for database search not working on some machines

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 08:43:09 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
loloman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2013, 07:34:55 PM »

As allways, Keiths is doing great.
Best support, and new functions are really cool!

Keep the hard work ;)

keiths
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 08:42:47 PM »

Version 1.3 Released

- Winning Poker Network (ACR etc) support added (initial release)
- Database (PT4,PT3, HM2) support added for WPN
- Numerous updates and fixes based on user feedback

Download

Keiths

support@widgetmaven.com
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 07:39:59 PM by keiths » Logged

support@widgetmaven.com
loloman
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »

I would like to share my feedback with database tracking on Wf-sng:

It's working flawlessly!!

I've tried with 888, and Poker Tracker 4.
-Setup is really easy in Wildfire, once Poker Tracker is installed with default setting, only 1 clock is needed to configure database, as Wildfire makes it automatic!
-Wildfire automatically downloads needed stuff to get all up and running, the user doen't need to configure anything external.
-It doesn't have allmost any impact in system performance, the bot won't stop working because of system load ;)

The best part of it, apart from working great, is to have it up and running in less than 1 minute.

Great work Keiths!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 54 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Add-on Software and Services  |  Topic: *WILDFIRE* Combo - SNG/MTT/Cash Loader/Hopper - Instant Download and Trial
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length