Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2019, 01:04:35 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Fix for Those Having Bodog/Bovada Issues 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fix for Those Having Bodog/Bovada Issues  (Read 32771 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: April 19, 2012, 06:39:25 PM »

If the bot is unable to read the cards at Bodog/Bovada it may be because another software program has set a certain Windows environment variable in your registry. (This is especially true if you have ever downloaded any of the add-on software programs for the bot such as a table hopper or SNG loader, but you might have also picked it up elsewhere.)

Removing that environment variable from the registry is a fix which seems to be working for most people who have had issues with the bot working at Bodog/Bovada. We have devised a manual fix as well as a free app that will do it for you.

Manual Fix:

to remove it manually...
For (Vista and Win 7) type regedit in your start search bar and start the utility
For (XP) click Run in your start tab and type regedit and click enter to start the utility
then expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER
then click Environment folder
then locate the "QT_USE_NATIVE_WINDOWS" key
right click it and delete it

then reboot and presto!!!

Free App:

If you don't feel comfortable messing with the registry, we've created a small script that will check and see if the setting exists on your PC and give you the option to remove it.

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/qt-check.zip

or

http://www.widgetmaven.com/files/qt-check.exe

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 03:16:58 AM »

More advice, emailed to me today:

it seems i was causing this issue. when poker window pops up you must start the bot before you do anything. you cant move the table first. if you do the bot connects to the poker table but is unable to read anything. after you start bot and it reads the frist hand you can move the table to the corner of the screen or were ever you want, that way they are not on top of each other, when multi tables are running. i hope this helps others but i fixed my issue

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: Fix for Those Having Bodog/Bovada Issues
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length