Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 12, 2018, 09:19:27 PM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: CAKE EATER-ShortStack 6man cash - CAKE profile ----------->ONLY 35$<----------- 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: CAKE EATER-ShortStack 6man cash - CAKE profile ----------->ONLY 35$<-----------  (Read 11494 times)
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« on: March 28, 2012, 09:14:16 PM »

Important! Please read the warning from Shanky Technologies to all profile buyers here: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=1758.0

*CAKE EATER*                                          
   Earn Gold Cards!        

Earn Gold Coins!

*txt format                                                                                                      
*approx 3600 lines of goodness

This profile is designed specific for Cake poker NL micro cash games.  It is a short stack strategy profile.  There is a buyin/sitout thresh hold that will be sent out in the instructions upon purchase.
All stats accrued were from the same account.  All hands were run consistently(normal breaks and days off of course), without game changes or limit changes.  No table selection of any kind was used during testing.
Rakeback for the profile is very important.  This is where the profit is coming from.  Rakeback on the graph is set to 35%.  With the extra 2% being linked to some of cakes other promos.

Custom variables used to describe situations previously uncovered.  Profile is very well organized, and will be sold in its full TXT and commented state.  With the profiles easy layout and organization, modifications (if desired) become much easier.

With the purchase of this profile i will support any issues.  I have no problems making custom modifications as long as its within reason.  Within reason meaning; bot log supplied, and what you want changed is clear and specific.  This can get tricky so i will do it at my 100% discretion.  Custom mods are nice because it can help disguise the profile, and make it your very own. This profile has been approved by Webber.

This has only been tested at Cake poker.  For all i know, it could hold its own at other sites as well.
In this graph, i include Allin-EV.  Running EV this profile still produces a nice profit with rakeback.  The run in this graph produced 40$ profit in approx 20,000 hands.
1500 hands per day - 5 days per week - 4 weeks per month, would be about 30,000 hands per month.  With around 60$ ahead, in the green.  A slice of cake, some might say.  With this being said , i think a more than fair price for my work is 35$.(subject to change)

More statistics;

Making winners out of some difficult to play hands.......

Stacksize.......

Winning from all positions except from blinds............

« Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 08:01:23 AM by whoremonger » Logged

whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 08:46:20 AM »

To get the ball rolling here, and attempt to validate this profile..........any of the people that worked on the ipoker 6 man project with me can have this for free.  I owe them that.  Just post here and i will sen it out.   Anyone that has ever worked on any project with me can have the profile for the minimum price of 19$(per MP rules).  First 3 profiles also for the minimum of 19$. Then price goes back up to 35$.  I of course encourage any graphs from cake, and any winning graphs from other sites.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:17:03 PM by whoremonger » Logged

MmmBot
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2012, 09:40:11 AM »

First 3 profiles also for the minimum of 19$. Then price goes back up to 35$.

Would this offer still happen to be available? Sounds like a deal to me.
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2012, 09:46:26 AM »

yes still 19$.  4nl is the target level.  50-60$ bankroll is fine.  Mmmbot or any of the first 3 purchasers send 19$ to paypal address nunnmail@yahoo.com(do not use the paypal button).
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:17:31 PM by whoremonger » Logged

MmmBot
Confused Newbie

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 09:58:32 AM »

Should be sent! thumbsup

Wish I knew how to paypal and change this though
This credit card transaction will appear on your bill as "WHOREMONGER" smash
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 10:55:27 AM »

payment received.  profile and instructions sent.  enjoy and good luck rockout

still 2 at 19$    profile 35$
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:16:02 PM by whoremonger » Logged

briver
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 01:26:13 PM »

hi,
payement sent to nunnmail@yahoo.com

bye  wink
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 07:19:01 PM »

all 3 sold at 19$.   i was informed no free profiles as per Mp rules.  sorry guys.   

SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2012, 02:51:43 AM »

.any of the people that worked on the ipoker 6 man project with me and have more than 450 posts can have this for free.  I owe them that.  Just post here and i will sen it out.   
 i was informed no free profiles as per Mp rules.  sorry guys.   

rules  police  Sad

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
JohnTheMan
Confused Newbie

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 09:41:37 AM »

Finally, a good looking short stack profile! This is what we have waiting for!  thumbsup

... and also very cheap!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 03:06:54 PM by JohnTheMan » Logged
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2012, 05:12:52 AM »

I will be gone until Thursday April 12th.  Profile on sale for 19$.  When i get back, i will send out purchased profiles and raise the price back up.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 06:24:20 AM by whoremonger » Logged

fk11
Serious Botter

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 04:56:58 PM »

Payment sent to your yahoo address.    wink
All-in-wins
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2012, 02:34:27 PM »

paid
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2012, 12:01:37 AM »

paid

sent

Payment sent to your yahoo address.    wink

and sent

by nights end i will bump price back up

shecky
Confused Newbie

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2012, 05:20:36 PM »

sent  popcorn
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2012, 06:27:36 PM »

sent  popcorn

profile and instructions sent. 

shecky
Confused Newbie

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2012, 04:34:10 PM »

The results in Ipoker are the same. In the first 1k hands. I know that,s nothing but...
Is there some good rakeback program for Ipoker room, cause with no bonus to clear and the bad rewards system at bet356 there is no seance to bot there.

whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 07:19:17 PM »

i do not know of any good rakeback for ipoker.  not to say there isn't one out there.  i just dont know, sorry.

lightning
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2012, 06:19:01 PM »

Payment Sent
whoremonger
Sellers
Serious Botter

unexpected havenuts

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »

Payment Sent

profile sent

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: CAKE EATER-ShortStack 6man cash - CAKE profile ----------->ONLY 35$<-----------
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length