Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2020, 07:39:47 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Egor's Little Green Profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Egor's Little Green Profile  (Read 53305 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: October 29, 2011, 08:52:08 PM »

This is a Doodle tweak for cash games that was inspired by one of the strategies described in Phil Gordon's Little Green Book. You will notice that it is very short so I am including the entire code in the post here. These are the main points:

Pushes Liberally on the Flop ...with any decent draw (straight draws on non-flush boards or any 2+2 flush draw) plus any good hand (AK top pair on non-scary boards, QQ+ overpairs on non-scary boards, 2-pair hands on non-scary boards, and sets).

Calls Liberally Preflop ...with drawing-type hands like small pocket pairs, suited aces, suited big cards, and connectors (suited or not) so that it gets more chances to push on the flop.

That's it! This profile is not for the faint of heart. It will have big swings! Sometimes they are up however, and I have had days where I cashed in more than 10 times the max buyin after just a few hours of play using it.

So please do not post bot-log examples questioning the play when you see it push with a straight draw! That is the whole intent of this profile!

And yes you should always buyin for the table max! This would be a terrible short-stacking strategy IMO! If you do not buyin for the max expect to get killed with this.

The basic intent is to drive your opponents nuts. They will notice the liberal flop-pushing and resolve to call you down with any top pair hand. They will pick the wrong times to do that sometimes, and even when they pick the right time to do it, you will draw out on them sometimes and when that happens it can really put them on tilt.

I have had some good success with it at 6-max 25NL games on Bodog. However, don't ask me if this is a 25NL profile or a 10NL profile because stakes are irrelevant. It is game conditions that matter. Drives me nuts when I see people ask if a profile is for 10NL or 5NL as if stakes had anything to do with any of the codeline executions.

Also, a good cash game profile should be able to play equally well at 10-max, 9-max, or 6-max tables as long as both full table tight play and short-handed aggressive play is coded for. I don't make profiles that are meant to sit out when tables get short, because it is better to keep on playing and hope it fills back up IMO, which is why the Doodle has a bunch of heads-up code included. That being said, in 6-max games you get more cards dealt and therefore have more chances to push and are likely to stand out from the crowd more for your liberal pushing, so I would expect it to do better in them, but who knows.

Now I will get off my soapbox and give you the profile:

Code:
custom
preflop
when (stilltoact > 3 or raises = 1) and amounttocall <= 4 and (hand = 56 or hand = 67 or hand = 78 or hand = 89 or hand = 9T or hand = 22 or hand = 33 or hand = 44 or hand = 55 or hand = 66 or hand = 77 or hand = 88 or hand = A suited or hand = KT suited or hand = K9 suited or hand = K8 suited or hand = QT suited or hand = Q9 suited or hand = Q8 suited or hand = J9 suited or hand = J8 suited or hand = T8 suited or hand = 97 suited or hand = 45 suited) call force

when stilltoact <= 3 and raises = 0 and calls = 0 and (hand = 56 or hand = 67 or hand = 78 or hand = 89 or hand = 9T or hand = 22 or hand = 33 or hand = 44 or hand = 55 or hand = 66 or hand = 77 or hand = 88 or hand = A suited or hand = KT suited or hand = K9 suited or hand = K8 suited or hand = QT suited or hand = Q9 suited or hand = Q8 suited or hand = J9 suited or hand = J8 suited or hand = T8 suited or hand = 97 suited or hand = 45 suited) raise 2 force

when calls >= 1 and raises = 0 and (hand = 56 or hand = 67 or hand = 78 or hand = 89 or hand = 9T or hand = 22 or hand = 33 or hand = 44 or hand = 55 or hand = 66 or hand = 77 or hand = 88 or hand = A suited or hand = KT suited or hand = K9 suited or hand = K8 suited or hand = QT suited or hand = Q9 suited or hand = Q8 suited or hand = J9 suited or hand = J8 suited or hand = T8 suited or hand = 97 suited or hand = 45 suited) call force

flop
when hand = AK and havetoppair and opponents = 1 and position = first and bets = 0 and raises = 0 call force

when hand = AK and havetoppair and opponents = 1 and not (paironboard or flushpossible or threecardstraightonboard or board = KJT or board = KQT or board = AQT or board = QT9 or board = AQJ or board = QJ9 or board = AKJ or board = KJ9 or board = KQ9 or board = Q98) raisemax force

when suitsonboard = 2 and haveflushdraw and not (paironboard or raises >= 1 or amounttocall > 12 or paironboard or flushpossible or threecardstraightonboard or board = KJT or board = KQT or board = AQT or board = QT9 or board = AQJ or board = QJ9 or board = AKJ or board = KJ9 or board = KQ9 or board = Q98) raisemax force

when haveset and not (paironboard or flushpossible or threecardstraightonboard or board = KJT or board = KQT or board = AQT or board = QT9 or board = AQJ or board = QJ9 or board = AKJ or board = KJ9 or board = KQ9 or board = Q98) raisemax force

when havetwopair and not (paironboard or flushpossible or threecardstraightonboard or board = KJT or board = KQT or board = AQT or board = QT9 or board = AQJ or board = QJ9 or board = AKJ or board = KJ9 or board = KQ9 or board = Q98 or raises > 1 or amounttocall > 15) raisemax force

when haveoverpair and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ) and not (paironboard or flushpossible or threecardstraightonboard or board = KJT or board = KQT or board = AQT or board = QT9 or board = AQJ or board = QJ9 or board = AKJ or board = KJ9 or board = KQ9 or board = Q98 or raises > 1 or amounttocall > 15) raisemax force

when havestraightdraw and not (straightpossible or flushpossible or paironboard or raises >= 1 or amounttocall > 12) raisemax force
« Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 05:18:39 PM by Egor » Logged

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »

Thread cleaned up, this is not the place for technical help with the bot, use the Help board please.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
joesphnichole
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 12:38:10 PM »

this can be added to any. the back ground profile makes to differnce.
MrICM
Confused Newbie

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 02:32:02 PM »

Huiiii its swingy baby  boxing
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2011, 06:51:47 PM »

bump

Whatbot
Confused Newbie

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 05:27:05 PM »

for this profile i just need to load it as a profile with the doodle 100v as the ppl correct.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 05:49:49 PM »

yes  thumbsup

CouCou22
Confused Newbie

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2013, 01:56:11 AM »

Hi,

should I stop the bot after double/trible etc. or let run for 6-8 hours? Smiley
Thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2013, 07:28:27 AM »

I always let it run.

miukumauku
Confident Newbie

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2013, 12:32:25 PM »

It seems pretty nice...Although the downs and lows of this is probably the ...
nightstalker80
Confused Newbie

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2013, 08:16:33 AM »

Hi all, to run this profile I can just copy and paste it as a txt file then load it in the read profile section of the bot?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 09:21:49 AM »

Correct. You might want to review section 2 of the Holdem Bot User Manual if you have any trouble with that....

nightstalker80
Confused Newbie

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2013, 10:57:15 AM »

Great thanks for that. It seems to be going ok although im not sure about some of the all in moves it makes. Like someone raising on the flop and it moves all in with a flush draw. I was playing 10c/20c nl 6 seater. Cheers.

It did it with a str8 draw as well, they called and i lost.

Is this meant to happen?

Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 11:20:16 AM by nightstalker80 » Logged
sngbot
Extreme Botter

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2013, 01:34:52 PM »

I would suggest re-reading the first post in this thread. Smiley
nightstalker80
Confused Newbie

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2013, 01:41:58 PM »

sorry my bad
DoubleHelix
Confused Newbie

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2013, 10:56:44 PM »

I'm thinking of blending the free MTT Kit with the Little Green profile and trying it at 6-handed Sit and Gos.  Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2013, 11:18:34 PM »

Well it pushes with draws on the flop (as well as strong made hands), and it keeps doing that regardless of stack size. So it's more of a cash game strategy. Seems to me that if you built a big stack early  in a 6-mac SNG the best thing to do is wait it out, at least until there are only three of you left. And then play solid poker.

DoubleHelix
Confused Newbie

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2013, 11:49:34 PM »

Thanks for your response.  Would Wild Bill be a better candidate for these tables then?

I chose Little Green One because I thought it would be difficult for other players to track given that it is so short.  A problem I have found with the other profiles, initial profits evaporate once they are "onto you".
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 01:54:29 AM »

Yes I think Wild Bill is more suited since it tightens up when it has a big stack (150 BB's+).

Or you could maybe modify this.

DoubleHelix
Confused Newbie

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 09:32:34 AM »

I can definitely see the logic.  I think Wild Bill needs to tighten up much earlier though for these tournaments.  I will amend the relevant parts of the code and let you know how it goes.  Thankyou for your advice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Egor's Little Green Profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length