Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 17, 2020, 09:24:00 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: *New Price $19* EndGame 6-handed and Full Ring Cash Profile 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Print
Author Topic: *New Price $19* EndGame 6-handed and Full Ring Cash Profile  (Read 101432 times)
Toodle
Confused Newbie

« Reply #100 on: June 22, 2012, 10:15:45 AM »

Hi there, sent you the payment. Awaiting the exciting profile! XD
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2012, 07:24:43 PM »

Was awaiting 1 transaction. All other profiles sent and the other one will go out tonight.

beer
Toodle
Confused Newbie

« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2012, 09:31:41 AM »

I lost 100 pounds playin NL10 full ring on ipoker.
sasyska
Confused Newbie

« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2012, 02:51:01 AM »

I played about 3k hands and lost 15$ on ipoker nl4 6max.
it has good actions: float, bluff and so on.
But from what i saw  i dont know.
like min raise from button, sometimes limp ak in early.
but anyway,
bot limps 44 pre, get 4x raise and fold, so why u limp ?
or call oop pre 55 to 3x bet. flop J83 and, oponent bet pot size bet,and bot call?what?oop he wants to  float:), so i dont know what he want to do on turn:)
i saw so many mistakes, i know it is just 3k hands, but -10bb/100, but  i check it tomorow, i hope everything will be okay.
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2012, 07:04:15 PM »

I played about 3k hands and lost 15$ on ipoker nl4 6max.
it has good actions: float, bluff and so on.
But from what i saw  i dont know.
like min raise from button, sometimes limp ak in early.
but anyway,
bot limps 44 pre, get 4x raise and fold, so why u limp ?
or call oop pre 55 to 3x bet. flop J83 and, oponent bet pot size bet,and bot call?what?oop he wants to  float:), so i dont know what he want to do on turn:)
i saw so many mistakes, i know it is just 3k hands, but -10bb/100, but  i check it tomorow, i hope everything will be okay.

Your pm message to me had many errors in it that sounded unrelated to the profile. So please either publicly give the whole story or else don't post a partial on a sales thread.

For both of you, please start emailing me Aenima773@gmail.com. This profile has been out a long time with very little complaint. So for any people with a combined 3 posts to start complaining, I would like to a chance to check out settings and issues and such first. If this is not the issue but instead is a bad play by the profile, again email me. I only have 1 person that has sent me any hands in the last few months. Even that was only about 2 or so. I am happy to make any changes needed along the way, but this does not make that happen.

As far as button raises, it is different depending on how the site calculates the pot size. When I designed the profile on Bodog, the raise was just over 2.5bbs from the button with no limpers. It must be different with iPoker, or even Bodog after the changes for that matter as I am no longer on the site and have no idea. The point is, this is about a 30 second change for the entire profile. So rather than complaining, try emailing. Or continue this way, but considering I rarely check Shanky anymore, see which one gets results faster........

There is a pretty impressive graph for NL2 and one for NL4 floating around. So obviously winning there is quite possible.
Fold
Experienced Botter

« Reply #105 on: July 12, 2012, 09:56:32 AM »

HI Guys ,,i sympothise with you both,,yes there are few moves that will get you scratching your head ,,and thats one point the profile makes as your opponents will be doing the same especially if they got tracking software on you ,,and at 10nl at ipoker that is garenteed 

my advice to you both if i may would be to go back to the lowest stakes and go for full ring play until you get used to the profile and get a good handel on position which i think is vital to all players and bots,,, having tag player directly to your left is where you need to place the profile,that alone will improve your results!! I for one am hloding my own at ipoker and only 2 days ago tripled my stack on 6max and yesterday came 17th in a 250 man mtt totally unasisted

also try the Itag profile, you will(imo) settle into that one quicker ,copy and paste Itag preflop and then add flop turn river to it

ok hope youre all doing better and hope these tips help you,,but i can assure you all that MrAs support is second to noneif you need help advice etc he really is the Man

fold
aknapc
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #106 on: July 12, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »

Hi, Aenima! When will you update your profile? Or it does not need in the future? Thanks..
Fold
Experienced Botter

« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2012, 11:20:11 PM »

I beleive there was an update for IE now is V1.7 but best to let Mr A cofirm this

GL

fold
aknapc
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2012, 11:37:29 PM »

v1.7 ?  Shocked
Aenima, answer please. I did not get v1.7   banghead
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #109 on: July 13, 2012, 06:58:35 PM »

Thank you Fold, I appreciate your kind words and you are the driving force behind any updates in the future for sure.

There is no 1.7 publicly yet. What I do have is a work in progress update. Thus far, there has been only 1 hand added, so certainly not worthy of an update yet. When several hands appear on it, and I am comfortable that the changes are correct, then an official update should be coming. Could be months, or days, depending on the updates.

The only person that has 1.7 besides myself is Fold. The reason, he is responsible for the hand that was updated. He of course, has the burden of always testing anything new of course as well.
sasyska
Confused Newbie

« Reply #110 on: July 13, 2012, 07:11:14 PM »

Fold:  I use bot not to win, but to make rakeback, so if I want made good rakeback I cant watch and search good tables, cause in ipoker isnt huge traffic and you lost half day for searching tables so you loose rakeback.As aenima said , it is breakeven profile on ipoker, so the profit is from rakeback.
aenima: dont be so angry.I just posted that profile is loosing for me.I know you want all players say:, ouuuu how wonderfull  it is, he won 1000$  per month.I am not complaining, I am saying true.The buyer will select posts.
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2012, 07:06:00 PM »

My complaint was not with you, but rather a person posting that the profile is bad while at the same time asking me why it is doing things it should not. Obviously, his issue was something more than the profile as it was dumping all in on the flop with garbage hands and a small pot to be gained.

Your issues maybe something else, not sure. I can say that I have been botting a long time in several formats. I have made everything from short stack to perfect playing profiles on my own, and 1 thing is constant, with hud players figure you out. We run so many hands that every player on every table has a good volume on botters. That is the reason you see random plays involved that are sometimes less than ideal. Personally, I can probably count the number of times I have limped in a 6-handed game on a single hand, but I have also seen what that does to a profile if you add it in to play like that.

During designing of this profile, a tester and I agreed that random less than ideal plays was better than perfect play that is absolutely predictable over time. Much of the preflop strategy follows this at an attempt to play a bit unpredictably. If you always raise with hands like 44 UTG, players will know your range is wider and always 3-bet. Since bots fold 3-bets oop at a high rate with no adjustment, it bleeds money. These are calculated moves, not just me putting random in there just to say I did it.

Now if you do find a play that is less than ideal, especially post-flop, please email me so we can discuss and it may work its way into an update.

For the record, being a RB winner on iPoker is very high praise for a profile. There was a time when that was absolutely unheard of for that site.
sasyska
Confused Newbie

« Reply #112 on: July 19, 2012, 04:24:30 PM »

Maybe, maybe.BUt for me on ipoker without table selectiob bot lost 40$ in nl2 over 24000 hands, I dot think even doodle profile can lost more.All in ev show same, so it even do not redeem rakeback.MAybe on bodog is new story, maybe even on ipoker WITH TABLE selection is new story, but now I am talking about  loosing on IPOKER WITHOUT TABLE SELECTION.
I hope i will buy profile who can breakeven without table selection
Vsbot
Confident Newbie

« Reply #113 on: July 22, 2012, 03:18:24 PM »

I am an experienced player but very inexperienced botter, but I have tried a few different profiles (free and paid), and I think this profile is the best I've used so far for 6-max cash games. Overall, I think this profile is worth paying the $99 for, but don't be naive and expect it to be an overnight money making machine straight out of the box.

The 6-max preflop strategy is very effective, and I think this bot will hold it's own almost based on that alone., and the profile has a style of play that seems "human". I guess this is due to some of the random actions that have been built in, and I am often surprised at how "creative" some of its plays seem.

The only significant criticism I have is that the profile will frequently make bad decisions by folding out too much equity getting good odds against short stacks who shove pre or on the flop with a weak range. Easy solution though: avoid short stackers. Also, table selection is required to avoid good LAGs who will exploit you, and perhaps adjusting some of the post-flop PPL code is necessary to iron out what I think are some leaks, or ways that opponents will exploit your bot at the site you play.

If you plan on trying to make some money on 6max (rather than trying to out nit the nits at full ring) this profile is a good place to start if you have no or limited experience using PPL. So far, at the site I'm playing, and after tweaking the PPL myself to adjust to the regs, this profile is slightly winning at micro-stakes 6max after 20k hands, which means that so far it is making some good rakeback and VIP bonuses for me.

Also, I have to mention that Aenima773 has quickly answered all of my emails and questions that I have asked directly, and has been very helpful (much more than I expected), and I look forward to seeing future versions of this profile, and getting more good advice.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 04:13:17 PM by Vsbot » Logged
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2012, 02:19:41 AM »

During designing of this profile, a tester and I agreed that random less than ideal plays was better than perfect play that is absolutely predictable over time.

I know that tester, but I'm not sure if he knows what he's talking about  lol

Traditional theory is never limp in 6 max (and I almost never do when playing myself with a hud with loads of stats), but with a bot you just get into too many big pots oop. Also, if we do want to limp-raise with AA etc sometimes, we have to do it with other pairs too.

Ideally we'd only be playing against fish and other (weaker) bots all the time, so using small bets to steal and big bets with premium hands would be the obvious thing to do, but apart from maybe on bodog/bovada you will get crushed doing that in the cashgames these days. The majority of your opponents on ipoker are well coded bots and players using huds, frequently with shared databases.

The games are constantly evolving and it's likely that any marketplace profile needs a little tweaking to suit the game of the buyer. As a rule I never use a profile 100% the same as purchased so the sites don't catch the patterns and the 2+2 genii don't spot me so easily, but endgame doesn't always play the same way, so it's less of a problem.

I'm still an endgame fan because it's so well structured and easy to make changes in. If you disagree about limping with a certain hand 20% of the time, reduce it to 10 or 5 (or zero). Want to change the betsizes? Easily done! and I'm sure Aenima will help if you don't know how.

One final point to those who haven't had early success with the profile. Variance is a biatch in all poker and especially in this area, because we can only play cards and percentages but not opponents. The randomisation in this profile doesn't include deliberately bad plays, just a minority of less optimal ones, which is a good thing in the long run (imo), but can make it look better or worse than it is over small samples.

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
Fold
Experienced Botter

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2012, 08:28:00 AM »

Maybe, maybe.BUt for me on ipoker without table selectiob bot lost 40$ in nl2 over 24000 hands, I dot think even doodle profile can lost more.All in ev show same, so it even do not redeem rakeback.MAybe on bodog is new story, maybe even on ipoker WITH TABLE selection is new story, but now I am talking about  loosing on IPOKER WITHOUT TABLE SELECTION.
I hope i will buy profile who can breakeven without table selection

well mate,,,i can only repeat what ive rad here,,the support is second to none and prompt,,yes there are definately hands that that i could not get my head round also and mailed them and mailed them and better than mailed them,,i can onlz say that Mr A gave me a full explanation in detail (and was so kind enough to remember im no poker player),, you are at the right place for support ,,we all are willing to help you ,,hell post any logs at the endgame forum so we can all comment on them!!

now im sorry to say this,, no table selection,,even a man of my low experience knows that its best to swim with the fish rather than the sharks ,,botting or manual play,, i also thought that it was a joke to find soft tables at ipoker,,simply not true ,,select a few tables and join the waiting list ,no more than one player waiting,, start your on table that seems to work for me as im in the belief that  a reg will not join a TAG player ,,i find the first thre players are week players that join me according to poker edge,, also if you can have the tag players directly to your left and the week players to your right,, you have then good position on all  players,, leave table when it  goes down to 25 pflp and stays there,, i do however stay on that table if the players have nt changed

basically what you are doing is making it hard work for IE,, as sethunter pointed out,, on them tight tables  the players or bots are probaly connected to huds,, so the will still have a grasp as to your playing style and starting hand range,,IE or any othere profile or human player cant take advantage of any player week or strong if they are not willing to see the flop

i truely hope ive helped you in some way,, but stop stop stop playing at tight tables  GL

oh and maybe best to try Itag  for preflop and IE latest version for the rest,, its what i use

fold
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #116 on: July 24, 2012, 07:09:57 PM »

I am an experienced player but very inexperienced botter, but I have tried a few different profiles (free and paid), and I think this profile is the best I've used so far for 6-max cash games. Overall, I think this profile is worth paying the $99 for, but don't be naive and expect it to be an overnight money making machine straight out of the box.

The 6-max preflop strategy is very effective, and I think this bot will hold it's own almost based on that alone., and the profile has a style of play that seems "human". I guess this is due to some of the random actions that have been built in, and I am often surprised at how "creative" some of its plays seem.

The only significant criticism I have is that the profile will frequently make bad decisions by folding out too much equity getting good odds against short stacks who shove pre or on the flop with a weak range. Easy solution though: avoid short stackers. Also, table selection is required to avoid good LAGs who will exploit you, and perhaps adjusting some of the post-flop PPL code is necessary to iron out what I think are some leaks, or ways that opponents will exploit your bot at the site you play.

If you plan on trying to make some money on 6max (rather than trying to out nit the nits at full ring) this profile is a good place to start if you have no or limited experience using PPL. So far, at the site I'm playing, and after tweaking the PPL myself to adjust to the regs, this profile is slightly winning at micro-stakes 6max after 20k hands, which means that so far it is making some good rakeback and VIP bonuses for me.

Also, I have to mention that Aenima773 has quickly answered all of my emails and questions that I have asked directly, and has been very helpful (much more than I expected), and I look forward to seeing future versions of this profile, and getting more good advice.

Thank you for the honest and candid review. I have read your email about shortstackers and I can assure you that it will be addressed in an upcoming updated. Very easily fixed, with only a single code line in fact.

Thanks to all those that have been sending hands. They have been rewarded with testing out the work in progress update. I found a line that I did not particularly care for that is likely going to force me to update more quickly that I had planned. I am not sure when 1.7 will go official, but it will be soon.

To my original tester with less than optimal play ideas, send me an email. That should be enough to remind me to get out the latest version to you.

thumbsup
Vsbot
Confident Newbie

« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2012, 04:50:25 AM »

After becoming more experienced with botting and this profile, I have discovered my problems with short stacks were mostly due to the cake all in bug.

Most impressive features: Blind defense strategy (3betting from the blinds), and extensive flop, turn, and river commands.

Also, I have posted a graph of my most recent 50k hands using a modified version of this profile in the journals section.

Looking forward to future updates. Easily the best cash game profile I've seen so far.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:34:41 AM by Vsbot » Logged
Aenima773
Sellers
Experienced Botter

« Reply #118 on: August 18, 2012, 01:05:44 AM »

Very kind words Vsbot, I do appreciate it greatly.

I did see the graph and am glad it is working out for you. Glad to see a new botter with realistic expectations of how money can be won with a little patience.  beer
Raptor
Botter

« Reply #119 on: August 18, 2012, 05:34:15 PM »

I have a beginner question.

Why would the profile be locked?

I would like to use it for bonus hunting on multiple sites.

thanks for your patience.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: *New Price $19* EndGame 6-handed and Full Ring Cash Profile
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length