Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 20, 2019, 02:25:39 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: SNG Package Contest August 22 -24, 2011 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SNG Package Contest August 22 -24, 2011  (Read 9228 times)
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« on: August 22, 2011, 07:59:46 AM »

All right guys - we are having a drawing and giving away a killer SNG botting package to the lucky winner. To qualify for the drawing you need to buy a Holdem Bot license within the next three days – that is, between now and the end of the day on Wednesday, this week. New customers, additional licenses, and renewal sales all count. However you only get one entry no matter how many licenses you buy, and “early renewals” do not count.

The  winner gets a 6-month license to webber’s All-in-one SNG Starter plus one of webber’s $60 SNG/MTT profiles (your choice). This is a $165 value.

The drawing will take place on Thursday and the winner will be announced sometime that day (by their forum username only). Webber will get in touch with the winner by the end of Thursday to arrange delivery of the prize.

Rules and details of the contest are posted at www.BonusBots.com/contest.htm

This is the first time we have done anything like this, and probably the last. If you are sitting on the fence thinking about buying a license, a renewal, or licensing an additional PC, this is a really good time to do it.

Good luck to all the entrants (whether they know about the contest or not).

robot

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 05:45:55 PM »

Congratulations to the winner, new member: sensitivedata

party

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
sensitivedata
Confused Newbie

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 07:33:36 PM »

Hi all,

My first post here ... and it is to say ...

I won, I won, I won!!

Thanks to all who made this prize available, and to my agent and all the little people that never get mentioned but are somehow indispensable... and of course ... Thank you Poker Gods - and I hope you'll be pleased with the fresh sacrificial goat I'm preparing. Yep, gimme that old time religion for having prayers answered.

So me and my wife had a bit of wine this evening ... which has made me extra happy to be here!

Cheers All

Doomtrain
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Pown Noobs!

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 08:48:16 PM »

Congrats sensitive, and nice promo guys thumbsup
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Announcements  |  Topic: SNG Package Contest August 22 -24, 2011
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length