Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 22, 2020, 03:19:33 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Egor's Doodle Profile (for NL cash games) version 112 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 Print
Author Topic: Egor's Doodle Profile (for NL cash games) version 112  (Read 444364 times)
gege80
Confused Newbie

« Reply #960 on: December 30, 2019, 07:05:31 PM »

thanks  thumbsup
gege80
Confused Newbie

« Reply #961 on: January 04, 2020, 05:54:05 PM »

after having add that line to the profile it OFTEN sit me out like the bot sometimes cant see the stack size.

https://ibb.co/PhBqZ0J

is it a bot bug? or something wrong in that line?  "when startingstacksize < 51% stacksize sitout force"

thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #962 on: January 04, 2020, 06:53:09 PM »

Stack size was reported as 31.00

So the codeline is executing correctly -- but if your stack was not actually 31.00 you are getiing stacksize misreads.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
gege80
Confused Newbie

« Reply #963 on: January 04, 2020, 11:30:34 PM »

dont know if i have misreads but i cant put that line of code you told me because after 1 hour i find it sitted out always.
U know why this happens? it depends on the bot?
thanks
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #964 on: January 05, 2020, 04:14:38 AM »

I don't think it's a code issue and certainly not profile related, so feel free to start a Help board thread and we can walk through troubleshooting.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #965 on: February 18, 2020, 12:29:48 PM »

For 2NL I don’t see any reason to purchase a cash game profile. Doodle plays simple TAG poker that beats 2nl easily. Surprised there’s not more people staying this.

I disagree. Doodle is fairly solid overall but it has some head scratching leaks. It will play solid for an hour and then just randomly decide to stack off preflop with Q-7 or something silly where it bluff 3-bets and then commits itself when the AA guy shoves over the top. It also does some weird things like decides to play a weak ace like A-6 and then stacks off to a bigger ace when it flops an ace. It does too many weird things like this to be profitable. It might have been 10 years ago, but nowadays you can't make mistakes like that and win long term. Since purchasing the bot I've played several thousand hands of 9-max NL2 over the last few days multi-tabling (Using the default Doodle profile) and it is losing at a steady decline. I sit and watch it play and I catch myself cringing and wincing quite often. If I can teach myself to program it and tweak it to plug those kinds of leaks, it will work ok, but for now I've already shut it down. Its just spewing buyins on nonsense. It will play very solid 95% of the time, and then randomly stack off the other 5%, and that 5% is a killer.

I really enjoy watching it play by itself and its cool to go out for lunch or a movie or whatever and have it playing poker for me while I'm away, but right now it feels like when you let a bad player take over for you to try poker out and you're rocking back and forth, sweating, and biting your lip as they punt off buyin after buyin  laugh
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #966 on: February 18, 2020, 06:59:48 PM »

just randomly decide to stack off preflop with Q-7 or something silly where it bluff 3-bets and then commits itself

100% false it does not do this

decides to play a weak ace like A-6 and then stacks off to a bigger ace when it flops an ace

nope

this post is borderline trolling so I may remove it -- if you cannot show me a hand from the bot's log of a bad play, then it did not happen as far as I'm concerned -- seeing as the bot keeps its own log of every hand played showing exactly what it saw and quoting a reason for every play, this kind of post is absurdly unfair

show me a bad play, one bad play even (not a technical issue, not a stack size misread, not a big blind size misread, etc) that this profile makes and I will fix it

but I doubt you will find one

Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #967 on: February 18, 2020, 10:41:15 PM »

Edit: I did indeed screenshot the hand where it randomly stacked off with Q7o (after it had been playing totally fine for about an hour). Is there a way I can view the log from that hand instead of just the screenshot of the table?

Edit 2: I went through the hand histories on the site and found the exact hand. I wrote down the date, time, and Table Name so I can locate it in the bots log.

Here is how the hand went (.01/.02 NL ($2): Im on the BB with Qd7s. 3 folds to the MP who raises to .06 Next player 3-bets to .29 cents. Everyone folds back to Doodle who 4 BETS TO .52 CENTS Original raiser folds. 3-bettor now 5-bets all-in to $2.33 with AA. DOODLE CALLS (And stacks off).

Since you say this "100%" didnt happen and that I'm trolling, when we find this hand in the bots history, can I have a refund?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:34:15 AM by Cashier77 » Logged
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #968 on: February 19, 2020, 02:49:08 AM »

There is absolutely no way the Doodle ever does that if the bot is reading everything correctly (and if it isn't, it is not a profile issue).

I appreciate reports that help us fix bugs or improve profiles. The bot records it's own session log of every hand played showing exactly what it saw for every hand in the session and quoting a reason for every action taken. It is recorded and saved in the bot's file folder directory, which will be in C:Poker\data if you did not change it. The log is a text file titled "holdem." It is, however, erased and overwritten with the latest session every time you open the bot.

I need to see the hand in question from the session log in order to know if the play in question was due to the bot reading something wrong, or if it is a profile issue that needs correcting.

thanks

Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #969 on: February 19, 2020, 02:57:24 AM »

There is absolutely no way the Doodle ever does that if the bot is reading everything correctly (and if it isn't, it is not a profile issue).

I appreciate reports that help us fix bugs or improve profiles. The bot records it's own session log of every hand played showing exactly what it saw for every hand in the session and quoting a reason for every action taken. It is recorded and saved in the bot's file folder directory, which will be in C:Poker\data if you did not change it. The log is a text file titled "holdem." It is, however, erased and overwritten with the latest session every time you open the bot.

I need to see the hand in question from the session log in order to know if the play in question was due to the bot reading something wrong, or if it is a profile issue that needs correcting.

thanks

Ok, so the bot doesn’t record every hand it’s ever played.  wink

Well, like I said, I have the hand #, the Table, the time, and date from when this hand happened. This isn’t the only weird hand I’ve seen Doodle play out of the blue (in the middle of playing very solid for hours). I have also taken a video of the hand in the sites hand replayer which I will upload here when I can get it online somewhere.

So don’t be so quick to say things like “100%” and “Troll”.

Edit: Posting the video publicly would be dumb for obvious reason so I emailed you the video. It says it may have been too large to go through so let me know if you got it.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #970 on: February 19, 2020, 03:01:48 AM »

Dude the bot does record every single hand! But the log is overwritten each time you start the bot again. The user manual explains this. It also explains how you can get a real-time log output if you want, and copy any hands out of it before the session closes.

What the heck more can we do here to make a log available and explain it to you? Of course, if you don't bother to read the manual....

I would add that the only time I have ever seen crazy-looking plays like that is at PPpoker when the user has not gotten the window sizing error on startup to vanish by adjusting the Southbay Autosizer to tweak the window to make them vanish (as stressed in the user manual); usually 354x639 works.

Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #971 on: February 19, 2020, 03:09:55 AM »

Everything was working fine. Like I said, it had been playing solid for a long time when it did this out of the blue. I sent you the video of it. It’s something you might want to take a look at. I’ve seen Doodle do some strange things like this out of the blinds and on the button.

Don’t be so quick to get defensive and call people trolls and say that it “100%” didn’t happen. It absolutely did, and I have the hand history and video to prove it.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #972 on: February 19, 2020, 04:22:15 AM »

There is nothing in my inbox.

This profile is 112 versions old and about 12 years old. There are no obvious playing leaks in it as they were all caught and fixed more than 10 years ago. If something like what you described happened, which I do not actually doubt, it is 100% guaranteed not a profile issue.

I am happy to improve the profile and we still do, but these days they are very subtle changes to complex poker situations, not fixing outright obvious huge leaks -- because they don't exist.

Still waiting to see the hand history and learn which site it happened on. I suspect PPpoker and not having the window size tweaked properly.

Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #973 on: February 19, 2020, 04:43:35 AM »

It happened on a 888 skin. I believe I had 3 tables going at the time. I may have typed something in the chat shortly before it happened (I don’t remember for sure), could that possibly effect it in any way? I’m out shopping with the wife now, but when I get back I’ll post that video as soon as I can. The Email file must have been too big to go through. And then I’ll delete it off the forum after you’ve seen it.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #974 on: February 19, 2020, 04:50:00 AM »

If it is just a replay of the hand played on the site, it won't help. I really need to see what the bot was reporting that it saw.

I think you had some kind of interference thing going on, or perhaps a cross-table read. Try not to type, play a table on your own, have any web browsers open, interfere with any actions, or do anything at all on the PC yourself when the bot plays.

Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #975 on: February 19, 2020, 05:43:01 AM »

If it is just a replay of the hand played on the site, it won't help. I really need to see what the bot was reporting that it saw.

I think you had some kind of interference thing going on, or perhaps a cross-table read. Try not to type, play a table on your own, have any web browsers open, interfere with any actions, or do anything at all on the PC yourself when the bot plays.

Yeah, I mean, it had to be something like that if you're sure its nothing profile related. And yeah, I just had saved the video of the hand replay from the site. I do remember looking into the bots text file in the window (I opened the window right away) and saw that it read the cards ok. I just don't know what went down as far as why it played that hand the way it did. On a different note, I do appreciate the bot. Its really cool that I can just set it up to play and leave. I'll give it some more time at the 2NL tables and see how it does. Thanks.
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #976 on: February 19, 2020, 05:56:05 AM »

I apologize for my earlier piss-poor attitude and response. Wife was yelling at me today  Embarrassed

Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #977 on: February 19, 2020, 06:05:42 AM »

No problem, I can COMPLETELY relate and understand!  laugh

And I also should have waited a little bit before I posted initially. I was still irritated by what I saw and shouldn’t have been so quick to write off the bot. I really enjoy using it and am having a lot of fun trying out some different experiments with it. Default Doodle has made a nice recovery in the 2NL while I was out tonight. As I posted in that other thread, Wild Bill did extremely well for me in my Heads up SNG experiment with it last night as well. I know making something like this isn’t easy, so I appreciate all the work you’ve done, and have managed to make it affordable to us. I really am enjoying the bot so far despite my whining previously, so I think it’s important you know that.  beer
Cashier77
Confused Newbie

« Reply #978 on: February 20, 2020, 12:04:50 PM »

I gotta say.. after about 5,000 hands now since I got the bot a few days ago, I take back what I said earlier about Doodle. It is now crushing the NL2 at my site (888 skin). It just got off to a really rough start the first day and a half or so, but since then it has been winning at a torrid pace. I’ve been running it later at night when I get home from work and it’s a much better game as the drunks and late night drooler-fish are playing. I’m really having a blast with this, and it’s soooo nice to get home and relax and let this play for me for a few hours while I’m getting a lot of other things done. It’s the best investment I’ve made in a long time. Not to mention, it’s just fun. I love to go out and get all my errands done and get home and check to see how it’s doing. It’s doing exactly what I had hoped. It plays a nice solid game of poker and wins at a steady pace overall. I’m really enjoying the product. Thanks Egor!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #979 on: February 20, 2020, 05:57:20 PM »

rockout bowdown rockout

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Egor's Doodle Profile (for NL cash games) version 112
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length