Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 13, 2021, 03:08:03 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33 Print
Author Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99  (Read 270344 times)
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 10:57:42 PM »

Millennium alfa beta v.55 posted

Millennium alfa Microstakes v.8 posted

Millennium alfa tournament v.20 posted

more details at the M-Forum

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »

Millennium alfa beta v.56 posted

Millennium alfa Microstakes v.9 posted

Millennium alfa tournament v.22 posted

M-Donkey Style v.6 posted (lol)

vilvil
Extreme Botter

53 68 61 6E 6B 79 75 73 65 72

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2011, 04:15:25 PM »

I am really interested in this profiles, but I am wondering why there are nearly every day updates?
I would understand if the profile was in an early stadium but I supose its not.
Are you making the changes based on the HH/suggestions the customers send to you?
I am not a friend of changing to often cause easily could happen make 1 step ahead und 2 steps back.

int main () { cout << "Hello Shanky!"; return 0; } 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE SYS 49152
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2011, 04:29:57 PM »

I am really interested in this profiles, but I am wondering why there are nearly every day updates?
Are you making the changes based on the HH/suggestions the customers send to you?
I am not a friend of changing to often cause easily could happen make 1 step ahead und 2 steps back.

All the profiles are all ready to use and i address the difference in the normal/standard Millennium from the alfa beta versions in first post and i would say its late stage changes and perfections to the alfa beta versions
i am even referring to 2 free versions/threads in the working profile section where you can see how i have been working progressing before i took them to the marketplace .

The tournament profile and the alfa beta versions is a combination of me adding details or minor changes or buyers posting botlogs and suggestions (with botlogs)
and every buyer is free to stick to the normal version or an older version of alfa beta not moving a long with the updates
you are free to play it safe and stick to older versions all versions have a thread at the M-forum and i am even offering people specific changes to the profiles if we cant agree on some actions.

example today i have been spending time on the shortstack strategy in all alfa beta versions, and i got some botlogs last night from final table play and some sng botlogs from a buyer using the tournament profile so been making some changes to 2 handed and headsup code and i also got hit by some serious adhd today lol

take a look at the free version threads and you can get a good impression on how i am working or read some of the buyers comments in this thread
if a buyer have some good suggestions on making the profile better and i agree i am not gonna hold back making an update and i am sure every buyer is happy they can have some influence on the profiles in one way or another.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:56:22 PM by zulu » Logged

Huvudsta
Confused Newbie

« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2011, 05:25:07 PM »

Youre the maaan Zulu  thumbsup I´m ordering on thusday when i get money to my moneybooker  Grin
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #65 on: June 11, 2011, 02:40:41 AM »

v.75 is the most looked for, but I still use v.66  wink

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
khonper
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2011, 11:23:13 AM »

where can i find v66?  in forum only v70 and higher is available
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2011, 12:10:09 PM »

where can i find v66?  in forum only v70 and higher is available

v.66 was one of the free older versions posted i didnt save all the older free versions but maybe seth will email it to you or post it or he can email me the version and i will post it in the free thread under older versions.

now there is always people falling in love with a version number as they maybe had a good run with a specific version number and what i always say to those people is that i think its fine people should never change a winning setup but i am sure newer versions is improvements it is not like i suddenly started making the profile worse lol and the difference in v.66 and v.69 which is very minor you can download free here and always had and will be able to http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=2780.0
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:29:17 PM by zulu » Logged

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2011, 03:25:10 PM »

the free v.66 posted in the Millennium thread (first post) in the working profile section

vilvil
Extreme Botter

53 68 61 6E 6B 79 75 73 65 72

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2011, 11:36:21 PM »

zulu I like your explanation about the updates:)
hmmmm... a few days no updates, I supose there's not much to do and the profile is now pushed to the limit.....
payment done
signed up the forum
awaiting profiles

int main () { cout << "Hello Shanky!"; return 0; } 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE SYS 49152
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2011, 12:32:46 AM »

zulu I like your explanation about the updates:)
hmmmm... a few days no updates, I supose there's not much to do and the profile is now pushed to the limit.....
payment done
signed up the forum
awaiting profiles

you should have the profiles and access to the M-forum now

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2011, 03:52:21 PM »

Millennium alfa beta v.60 posted

Millennium alfa Microstakes v.13 posted

Millennium alfa tournament v.26 posted

M-Donkey Style v.10 posted (lol)

Huvudsta
Confused Newbie

« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2011, 04:46:51 AM »

Payment sent  boxing
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2011, 09:32:00 AM »

Payment sent  boxing

Profiles are in your mailbox and your forum account is now activated

stinki
Confused Newbie

« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2011, 05:56:13 PM »

which profile is recommanded for ipoker 6max 10nl?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »

which profile is recommanded for ipoker 6max 10nl?

personally i am a big fan of the Millennium alfa Microstakes at the moment

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2011, 11:35:02 AM »

Millennium alfa beta v.61 posted

Millennium alfa Microstakes v.15 posted

Millennium alfa tournament v.29 posted

M-Donkey Style v.12 posted (lol)

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2011, 12:08:13 PM »

Millennium alfa tournament v.31 posted

salTmummY
Confused Newbie

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2011, 10:17:45 PM »

Hi,

I would like to give my comments about the Millennium alfa beta.

First of all, I can't believe that thing is sold for 20$. There's so much coding, it would have take me so much time to do it...at this price, it's a gift.

I would say, like it's coded, the Millennium alfa beta will be a winning profile up to NL10. But, if you know really well how to play poker, and with some coding, you can make it a hard winning NL25 profile. I'm testing it with some improvements and it's really impressive.

Sure, there's a lot of little changes to do, but it's a real nice base!

So, for anybody who wants to grind low limits or who want to have a code base to make your bot, buy it. It will be the best 20$ you invested in your life!
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2011, 10:36:27 PM »

Hi,

I would like to give my comments about the Millennium alfa beta.

First of all, I can't believe that thing is sold for 20$. There's so much coding, it would have take me so much time to do it...at this price, it's a gift.

I would say, like it's coded, the Millennium alfa beta will be a winning profile up to NL10. But, if you know really well how to play poker, and with some coding, you can make it a hard winning NL25 profile. I'm testing it with some improvements and it's really impressive.

Sure, there's a lot of little changes to do, but it's a real nice base!

So, for anybody who wants to grind low limits or who want to have a code base to make your bot, buy it. It will be the best 20$ you invested in your life!

Thank you for the comments salTmummY

I would also use the opportunity to thank the buyers for helping improving the profiles
 robot

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length