Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 18, 2019, 03:25:45 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33 Print
Author Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99  (Read 173885 times)
yukky
Confused Newbie

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2011, 08:27:36 AM »

i bought it yesterday and tested cashgames and mtt

i started 5 mtts (buy in 3$ to 10$) and 4 of them i lost but 1 i made 2nd place and won 561$

i am sure thats not a result that will last forever because you still need some luck but the profile did a great job

i will test it the whole month and tell you the results
khonper
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2011, 11:37:47 AM »

what version of the MTT are u using? is it the same as the free version v49?
Tetre
Botter

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2011, 01:18:22 PM »

@khonper:

I've been using Millennium tournament alfa v.11 (a paid profile, part of the package).
Currently, it's up to version .15, but I haven't tried it yet ... Today seems like a good day perhaps thumbsup.

As I stated in a previous post, my events are all small buy-ins, but yukkys' post above also is a 'verification' somewhat, of how this profile can perfom.

It's not going to win every event, but it does have a reasonable capability to perform well.

IHMO you won't go wrong if you make this purchase.

A little off topic, but I use the Cash profile to meet a target, and the target includes my event buy-ins. This means that i dont buy a tournament everyday, but I have started playing more and more... Your mileage may vary.

Tetre
mom_its_me
Botter

My Shanky Bonus Balls Rock!

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2011, 05:54:54 PM »

1. You get Millennium (6Max-FullRing) from v.70 and up (2296+ lines of code in text format)
2. You get Millennium alfa beta (6Max-FullRing) from v.33 and up (7200+ lines of code in text format)

What is the difference between the alfa and the normal one?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 06:25:08 PM »

1. You get Millennium (6Max-FullRing) from v.70 and up (2296+ lines of code in text format)
2. You get Millennium alfa beta (6Max-FullRing) from v.33 and up (7200+ lines of code in text format)

What is the difference between the alfa and the normal one?

the alfa version has a reviewed preflop code and postflop its all my own code compared to the normal/standard version which also contain some doodle code postflop

mom_its_me
Botter

« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 07:15:01 PM »

the alfa version has a reviewed preflop code and postflop its all my own code compared to the normal/standard version which also contain some doodle code postflop

thanks for the info. ;)

But why put effort in both and not make 1 good one, so you can focus totally on the alfa one?
vilvil
Extreme Botter

53 68 61 6E 6B 79 75 73 65 72

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2011, 07:24:43 PM »

thats a fair question Smiley

int main () { cout << "Hello Shanky!"; return 0; } 38911 BASIC BYTES FREE SYS 49152
SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2011, 08:12:00 PM »

thanks for the info. ;)

But why put effort in both and not make 1 good one, so you can focus totally on the alfa one?

The original free version is effectively a demo.

Most of Zulu's efforts go into the alfa beta now, I think, but any improvements that would help that are discovered are fixed in the paid for original too.

The paid for original version is improved compared to the free version and is solid.

There's also a micro stakes version now too  bowdown

The beta is still a beta.

(All IMO)

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2011, 08:32:00 PM »

thanks for the info. ;)

I am pretty happy with my concept here showing how i progressed with the free versions and how i developed the profiles and continue to do so just from the marketplace earning a little $

And i got time enough to work on more than one front really and i think all my buyers are happy with how things are done as they can post botlogs on the Privat M- forum and every buyer can be heard and come with good advise on how to further develope the profiles and should there be huge disagreements about playing style i will just make a privat version to the players who disagree and setup a specific thread on the M-forum

I dont see why i really should just focus on one version of the profile we all know there is a certain risk involved running a profile after a small or big update of a profile like if i am making a coding error or simply the new actions is just plain bad poker (always trying to avoid errors)

so having a normal version that people can chose to safely run if they dont want to be risking anything by moving forward with my updates on the alfa versions i think is a good concept and i dont have the numbers on which one of the versions the buyers are running the most but i can see on the M-forum all versions are in use

Now all versions is getting updated if i/we find some bad play but i can be a bit more creative with the alfa version as buyers have been made aware that its pretty much a constant beta testing and if they dont like that they can run the normal version and i still progress with that just like i showed with the free version even though it will not come close to the same creativity and number of updates.

« Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 08:48:59 PM by zulu » Logged

mom_its_me
Botter

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2011, 10:51:54 PM »

thanks
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2011, 09:17:23 AM »

my host has down for maintenance but buyers of millennium can access the M-forum now
buyers who haven't signed up at the forum yet please do so to be able to get the latest updates.

create a forum account, then go to contact/live support or email me and send me your forum alias + paypal/moneybookes email address, i will then activate your forum account so you get full access to the forum and Downloads.

http://bonusbotsholdem.com/

« Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 01:59:42 PM by zulu » Logged

Movo
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2011, 01:41:42 PM »

I am pretty happy with my concept here showing how i progressed with the free versions and how i developed the profiles and continue to do so just from the marketplace earning a little $

And i got time enough to work on more than one front really and i think all my buyers are happy with how things are done as they can post botlogs on the Privat M- forum and every buyer can be heard and come with good advise on how to further develope the profiles and should there be huge disagreements about playing style i will just make a privat version to the players who disagree and setup a specific thread on the M-forum

I dont see why i really should just focus on one version of the profile we all know there is a certain risk involved running a profile after a small or big update of a profile like if i am making a coding error or simply the new actions is just plain bad poker (always trying to avoid errors)

so having a normal version that people can chose to safely run if they dont want to be risking anything by moving forward with my updates on the alfa versions i think is a good concept and i dont have the numbers on which one of the versions the buyers are running the most but i can see on the M-forum all versions are in use

Now all versions is getting updated if i/we find some bad play but i can be a bit more creative with the alfa version as buyers have been made aware that its pretty much a constant beta testing and if they dont like that they can run the normal version and i still progress with that just like i showed with the free version even though it will not come close to the same creativity and number of updates.

+1! This is the gorund why i love you! Smiley Very good attitude!  beer
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2011, 10:31:15 PM »

Millennium alfa beta v.52 posted

Millennium alfa Microstakes v.4 posted

Millennium alfa tournament v.17 posted

more details at the M-Forum

mom_its_me
Botter

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2011, 10:54:43 PM »

money sent. check email please.  thumbsup
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2011, 11:02:22 PM »

money sent. check email please.  thumbsup

profiles is in your mailbox , and mom please signup at the M-forum  lol

mom_its_me
Botter

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2011, 11:30:06 PM »

profiles is in your mailbox , and mom please signup at the M-forum  lol

What is the link?

what is alfa microstakes?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2011, 11:33:08 PM »

What is the link?

what is alfa microstakes?

i just emaild you again and included a link to the M-forum

alfa microstakes include some new codeblocks i added designed for microstakes so we rarely raise check or check fold

mom_its_me
Botter

« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2011, 11:51:18 PM »

i just emaild you again and included a link to the M-forum

alfa microstakes include some new codeblocks i added designed for microstakes so we rarely raise check or check fold

yea i clickes the link but a weird page came up with some links to other forums, did not see M forum.

interesting new profile then, might try this later. Testing the normal alfa first. Smiley
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2011, 11:54:06 PM »

yea i clickes the link but a weird page came up with some links to other forums, did not see M forum.

interesting new profile then, might try this later. Testing the normal alfa first. Smiley

my host has been down for maintenance but buyers of millennium can access the M-forum now
buyers who haven't signed up at the forum yet please do so to be able to get the latest updates.

create a forum account, then go to contact/live support or email me and send me your forum alias + paypal/moneybookes email address, i will then activate your forum account so you get full access to the forum and Downloads.

http://bonusbotsholdem.com/

« Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 12:14:29 AM by zulu » Logged

mom_its_me
Botter

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »

done. check email. Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 33 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length