Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 18, 2018, 12:32:31 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99 0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33 Print
Author Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99  (Read 124056 times)
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« on: May 16, 2011, 06:03:57 PM »

Important! Please read the warning from Shanky Technologies to all profile buyers here: http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=1758.0

Short Handed Cash Game Strategy (6Max/2Max/Headsup)
A Deep Stack 6max Strategy
A Middle Stack 6max Strategy (When Stacksize <= 55+ BigBlinds)
A 1/2 handed Strategy (Headsup Preflop,Flop,Turn,River)
A Light Counter Strategy Against Donk Bets, LAG Players (Flop)
Random Betsizing (Preflop, Flop)
Steal Code On Flop And Turn (Compared To Number Of Opponents And Stacksize)
When Opponentsattable Is > 6 Profile Will Automatically Make A Gearshift To The 10/9 Seats Strategy

Fullring Cash Game Strategy (10 seats/9 seats)
A Deep Stack 10/9 Seats Strategy
A Middle Stack 10/9 Seats Strategy (When Stacksize <= 55+ BigBlinds)
A 1/2 handed Strategy (Headsup Preflop,Flop,Turn,River)
A Light Counter Strategy Against Donk Bets, LAG Players (Flop)
Random Betsizing (Preflop, Flop)
Steal Code On Flop And Turn (Compared To Number Of Opponents And Stacksize)
When Opponentsattable Is <= 6 Profile Will Automatically Make A Gearshift To The 6Max Strategy

ShortStack Cash Game Strategy (Preflop, Flop, Turn)
A Short Stack 6max Strategy (When Stacksize <= 30+ BigBlinds)
A Short Stack 10/9 Seats Strategy (When Stacksize <= 35+/40+/75+ BigBlinds)

Recommended Settings For Cash Games
Recommended starting stacksize : (Minimum or 50 BigBinds or 100 BigBlinds)
With Minimum Buyin Use Auto Top-Up To Minimum Buyin
With 50 BigbBlind or 100 BigBlind No Need For Auto Top-Up
Table sessions from: (60 min. to 240 min.)

Work In Progress
Headsup code improvements
Postflop play improvements

Fullring Strategy
6-Max Strategy
2-Max Strategy
Headsup Strategy
Push Strategy
Site X Stacksize Misread Protection Code

Buyers of the Millennium v.70 and up will also be able to get a copy of Millennium alfa beta cash game profile or tournament profile wich is overall the same profile just many privat updates ahead, i have not been able to share this Millennium alfa beta code for many reasons without taking Millennium to the market place.

So if you decide to use Millennium alfa beta instead of v.70 and up after purchase you will as the name be a beta tester but have influence on futher progress depending on the detail you as a user decide to put into it , i will even go as far as making privat mods of the alfa beta version and give you a privat support thread at the M-forum but the Millennium v.70 (not alfa beta) and up will be one and the same copy for all.

now anyone can try Millenium cash v.69 free version here http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=2780.0 or the Millennium tournament free version here http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=3138.0 and they should get a good impression of what they are buying and most likely should be able to use the profiles to make some profit first before purchasing the futher updates if not with pure profit then with rakeback, and the alfa beta versions futher progress will be done at a privat forum but i would like the Millennium updates to continue in this thread or the privat M-forum by posting botlogs etc..

I think i have proven my hard work to most of you and look forward to continue the hard work, and advice and settings issues service will also be included so if you are having trouble setting up the bot or need advise on when and where to play this service is included.

Millennium Profile package
When you purchase my Millennium profile you get 7 profiles
1. You get Millennium (6Max-FullRing) from v.70 and up (2296+ lines of code in text format)
2. You get Millennium alfa beta Cash Game (6Max-FullRing) from v.33 and up (7200+ lines of code in text format)
3. You get Millennium alfa beta Microstakes Cash Game (6Max-FullRing) from v.1 and up (7300+ lines of code in text format)
4. You get Millennium Tournament alfa beta from v.1 and up (8000+ lines of code in text format)
5. You get M-Donkey Style v.1 Cash Game (6Max-FullRing) and up (7300+ lines of code in text format)
6. You get M-Sit & Go (9-10 seat sng profile, in testing face, 9000+ lines of code)
7. You get MG-DON (9-10 seat Double or nothing sng profile, in testing face, 7500 lines of code)

Should the payment buttons or links for some reason not work for you, send payment to paypal email zulu.project@yahoo.com

Purhase using paypal or credit card:$19.99

Purhase using alertpay/others:$19.99

Profiles will be emailed to your paypal or moneybookers email address after purchase

After purchase go to this url http://bonusbotsholdem.com and create a forum account, then go to contact/live support and send me your forum alias + payment email address, i will then activate your forum account so you get full access to the forum and Downloads.

All future updates will be posted at the privat Millennium forum so dont forget to signup if you dont want to email me to get the latest update.

All intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights, trademark rights related to the
information, text, on this profile and regarding the lay-out and design and are property of zulu and is the owner of those rights.
The information in this profile is only meant for personal non commercial use. The reproduction and publishing or parts of the content of this profile for non personal and/or
commercial use is prohibited without the prior written consent of zulu.

Results that have been emailed to me or posted in the journal section

6Max

6Max alfa beta version

6Max ipoker
Mixed 6max/FR

Mixed 6max/FR

Mixed buyin and 6max/FR

Mixed 6max/Fullring (10-9 seats) alpha beta version
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 04:00:05 AM by zulu » Logged

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 06:07:27 PM »

sales started
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 06:58:33 PM by zulu » Logged

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 09:46:47 AM »

v.71 posted at the Millennium forum

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 01:30:46 PM »

Millennium v.72 posted at the M-forum

Millennium alfa beta v.34 is also available

more info at the M forum

SethUnter
Extreme Botter

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 01:13:27 AM »

m.71

rockout

Have you tried turning it off, then on again?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 10:33:37 AM »

v.35 alfa beta posted at the Millennium forum

more details at the M-Forum

Bottingiscool
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 01:31:42 PM »

I thought this profile was free in the working profiles section?
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 01:35:29 PM »

I thought this profile was free in the working profiles section?

now anyone can try v.69 for free here http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=2780.0 and they should get a good impression of what they are buying and most likely should be able to use the profile to make some profit first before purchasing the futher updates if not with pure profit then with rakeback, and the alfa beta versions futher progress will be done at a privat forum but i would like the Millennium updates to continue in this thread or the privat M-forum by posting botlogs etc..

statement from first post in this thread

we are now at v.72 normal version and the alfa beta version is at v.35

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 01:47:45 PM »

m.71

rockout

not a bad day, enjoy the ride and hope it continues  beer

tantum
Botter

PPL Rock!

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2011, 05:39:07 PM »

now anyone can try v.69 for free here http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=2780.0 and they should get a good impression of what they are buying and most likely should be able to use the profile to make some profit first before purchasing the futher updates if not with pure profit then with rakeback, and the alfa beta versions futher progress will be done at a privat forum but i would like the Millennium updates to continue in this thread or the privat M-forum by posting botlogs etc..

statement from first post in this thread

we are now at v.72 normal version and the alfa beta version is at v.35

Congrats for your sales strategy this should be a pattern for all who wants to sell somethings

Tantum Verde
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2011, 05:52:27 PM »

v.36 alfa beta posted at the Millennium forum

jackherer
Experienced Botter

i just worked out how to change this

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2011, 06:02:15 PM »

alright then Zulu, payment sent.

one thing though, the email address attached to my paypal account is different to the one i registered at your forum with, now i cant register at your forum using PP email address as ive already registered my username...

i can PM you my transaction ID from paypal or let you know my PP email address, let me know what you need me to do mate.

thanks
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »

alright then Zulu, payment sent.

one thing though, the email address attached to my paypal account is different to the one i registered at your forum with, now i cant register at your forum using PP email address as ive already registered my username...

i can Pm you my transaction ID from paypal or let you know my PP email address, let me know what you need me to do mate.

thanks

send a pm or email or use the live support button and include your paypal email and i will activate your forum account
and check your paypal email address for the profiles

thanks

tantum
Botter

PPL Rock!

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2011, 06:59:03 PM »

payment send

Tantum Verde
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2011, 07:10:08 PM »

payment send

check your mailbox

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2011, 09:50:05 AM »

stats started comming on the privat M-forum from buyers using the alfa beta version

thank you to the buyers for the great input i think we all benefit  thanks

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2011, 09:02:18 PM »

v.37 alfa beta posted at the Millennium forum

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2011, 08:42:00 AM »

Emailed to me from a buyer

Mixed 6max/Fullring  alpha beta version

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 06:25:03 PM »

Millennium v.73 posted at the Millennium forum

zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2011, 05:24:07 PM »

Millennium v.74 posted at the Millennium forum

Millennium alfa beta v.38 posted

Millennium alfa beta v.39 posted and do not contain any doodle code any more (monster update) but please read the info on the M-forum

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 33 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: Millennium (6max-FullRing-Tournaments-Sng-Don) 7 Profiles $19.99
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length