Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2018, 09:45:25 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: KGB: SNG & MTT Profile! $10,000+ in Customer Winnings! On Sale! Only $99 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 103 Print
Author Topic: KGB: SNG & MTT Profile! $10,000+ in Customer Winnings! On Sale! Only $99  (Read 381139 times)
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Bots are better than pros

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2011, 08:02:24 PM »

I played a variety of games during the testing period. I will keep that information for my customers to help protect the integrity of the games. If you are a KGB customer and I was too stupid to realize that then shoot me an email and we will talk about it.

KGB Profile: Proven Winners: Royal Tested - ROI: 40.8%, ITM: 19.6% over 400+ tournaments!!!
meusba
Confused Newbie

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2011, 08:12:13 PM »

hi friend,

I made the purchase through paypal, but do not know how to tell my username on the forum and the id of the computer.

I also do not find your email address to confirm the transaction.

please guide me,

thanks
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2011, 09:33:07 PM »

Looks like I forgot to put my email address on the first page so I updated it... Thanks!

You can email me at jackalmtt@gmail.com

KGB Profile: Proven Winners: Royal Tested - ROI: 40.8%, ITM: 19.6% over 400+ tournaments!!!
royboy1966
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2011, 10:10:59 PM »

I paid 2 days ago - any chance of getting round to sending me the profile please.
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2011, 10:21:55 PM »

You should have gotten it by now. Send me an email if you haven't already and check your Paypal email address as that is where I send it to.

EDIT:

Yea, I sent it on Sunday. Check your Paypal email address. Let me know if you need me to resend it.

meusba
Confused Newbie

« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2011, 10:53:44 PM »

I sent the email confirming the approval and informing the id.

send me the profile you today?

I would like a brief explanation of how to load the profile on bot
saucebook
Confident Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2011, 12:17:31 AM »

OK, I'm All In too.
DPrime
Confused Newbie

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2011, 05:43:44 AM »

Let me just say that this profile paid for itself in the last few days.

So that's what the final table looks like....

Thanks Cosmo! Keep up the great work.
superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2011, 07:30:47 AM »

few days to test looks good so far, i'm testing on 9 max and it's going very well.

just don't like how it handle AK it goes always allin...and i don't like it
like yesterday i had this situation in a 9max

3 player left

1 stack 5400
me stack 2500
3 stack 380

1 bb -  me sb - 3 fold  it goes all in with ak and it lost, 3° place
so it was  very easy get the 2° place
you should "fix" this for next version
joesphnichole
Serious Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2011, 12:45:42 PM »

ummmm what hand are you looking for you said 3 players left. if thats the case you will always push with a-k ALWAYS
meusba
Confused Newbie

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2011, 12:57:24 PM »

I got the profile yesterday. I played four $ 1 MTT on full tilt (3 of 45 people and one of 90 people). I was very disappointed with the performance of the profile. I'm not saying that the results themselves (I was out of the prize at all, but I know that this is normal). The disappointment is because the profile behaves completely different from that announced by the creator. He is extremely tigth and can only behave a little better when the stack is very short (the problem is that it is very short before the time when it would be desirable). I ask to the others users if the profile do the same with him?

Examples: (1) In the middle of the tournament, with AQs, folded to a reraise from the big blind who was constantly doing three-bet (3 times in the last tre rounds after suffering a badbeat), (2) At the beginning of the tournament, folded QJs on the button, because a player in the middle of the table did limp, (3) At the end of the tournament, with M < 4, limped from the button with QTO, after a player has already entered a limp (why did not fold or raise all-in?). These are just some things that I considered totally unjustified.

For now, my opinion is that buying the profile is to throw money away. I repeat that my opinion is not to have been "out of money, "but simply the way the profile behaves in situations trivial.

I'll keep my comments and then come back to post
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2011, 01:02:46 PM »

few days to test looks good so far, i'm testing on 9 max and it's going very well.

3 player left

1 stack 5400
me stack 2500
3 stack 380

3 handed that is an easy shove in almost every case. Especially since you were probably short stacked due to high blinds.

Transporter
Serious Botter

Labora dure, lude durius !

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2011, 01:32:48 PM »

3 player left

1 stack 5400
me stack 2500
3 stack 380

You are results oriented. Like the two+two nerds say: dont post results.
It was the only correct move!

cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2011, 01:37:25 PM »

I got the profile yesterday. I played four $ 1 MTT on full tilt (3 of 45 people and one of 90 people). I was very disappointed with the performance of the profile. I'm not saying that the results themselves (I was out of the prize at all, but I know that this is normal). The disappointment is because the profile behaves completely different from that announced by the creator. He is extremely tigth and can only behave a little better when the stack is very short (the problem is that it is very short before the time when it would be desirable). I ask to the others users if the profile do the same with him?

Examples: (1) In the middle of the tournament, with AQs, folded to a reraise from the big blind who was constantly doing three-bet (3 times in the last tre rounds after suffering a badbeat), (2) At the beginning of the tournament, folded QJs on the button, because a player in the middle of the table did limp, (3) At the end of the tournament, with M < 4, limped from the button with QTO, after a player has already entered a limp (why did not fold or raise all-in?). These are just some things that I considered totally unjustified.

For now, my opinion is that buying the profile is to throw money away. I repeat that my opinion is not to have been "out of money, "but simply the way the profile behaves in situations trivial.

I'll keep my comments and then come back to post

First off, I have gone 40+ tourneys without cashing before and still ended up with an ROI over 50% after 1,000 mtts... That is just the variance side of mtts. I think you know that is a tiny sample size and you are more disappointed my specific plays. The AQ hand you mentioned would require the bot to know that he was on tilt, which is impossible. The other plays you mentioned didn't sound right though. Something may be messed up with your setup. I cannot tell you anything definitively without seeing bot logs though. Email logs of any questionable plays to me. That is the only way I can help you.

Btw, coming to me and asking for help would have been a much better choice than blasting me and the profile without contacting me first.

cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2011, 01:42:09 PM »

Let me just say that this profile paid for itself in the last few days.

So that's what the final table looks like....

Thanks Cosmo! Keep up the great work.

Get used to seeing those final tables... You'll be seeing a lot more of them  thumbsup

superblak
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2011, 01:46:21 PM »

You are results oriented. Like the two+two nerds say: dont post results.
It was the only correct move!

just different opinion..it was already itm so everyone could do different move

but that was a different example about what i said, because it go always allin with AK in any situation...

the best result i get so far it's on the 9max... very impressive for me
less luck on sngmtt then ft ban me smash
meusba
Confused Newbie

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2011, 03:34:38 PM »

cosmo,

sorry if the message sounded too aggressive. I really thought the forum was a place both to praise and to criticize. I will use the profile again and note the hands in which I find inappropriate the decisions of the profile. after I forward to you by email.

ty
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »

Hey, I am all for criticism... That is how profiles get improved. I just prefer it to be constructive criticism with bot logs etc. I didn't mean to go off on you, it just gets under my skin when people post complaints without seeing if I could help or if something it set up wrong. Shoot me some emails with logs and we will figure out what is going on.

grogrob
Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2011, 04:55:48 PM »

If you ask if this suites 6-max tourneys, the answer is YES, placed 1st totally unassisted for 180$+ with 130+ players boxing  rockout beer

Great work Cosmo bowdown

James007
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2011, 05:12:57 PM »

Hey grogrob !
Gratz on your success. I didn't manage to find 6-player tournaments on UB / BnG...
Are there any ?
Thx
J.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 103 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: KGB: SNG & MTT Profile! $10,000+ in Customer Winnings! On Sale! Only $99
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length