Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 17, 2018, 05:06:00 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: KGB: SNG & MTT Profile! $10,000+ in Customer Winnings! On Sale! Only $99 0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 103 Print
Author Topic: KGB: SNG & MTT Profile! $10,000+ in Customer Winnings! On Sale! Only $99  (Read 370934 times)
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

Bots are better than pros

« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2011, 10:43:56 PM »

+1 to most of these questions, also you played normal freeze-outs  or rebuys?

also is there any chance of a separate graph for sngmtt's and mtt's like from your jackal sales? i understand its an all-in one profile but would be nice to see still.
 thanks

The majority of the games shown in the graph are sngmtt's so that I could expedite the testing process and hunt down the bugs faster. I think I played about a dozen mtts with it in between all those just to see how some of the advanced features did in the large field mtts. I liked what I saw so I kept on cranking out sngmtts to finish the debugging. KGB will do very well in both freeze outs and rebuys.   

KGB Profile: Proven Winners: Royal Tested - ROI: 40.8%, ITM: 19.6% over 400+ tournaments!!!
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #21 on: May 01, 2011, 10:45:43 PM »

I'd be interested in seeing its playing stats from tracker: VPIP, PFR, CC, limp%, Agg.Fx.,3Bet, Fold to 3Bet etc. The money graphs are only relevant for that buyin level, but tracker stats are relevant for all levels.

I am reluctant to give out these stats as that may make it easier for the higher powers to track me down and ban me. Shoot me an email and i will give you a few stats if you like.

KGB Profile: Proven Winners: Royal Tested - ROI: 40.8%, ITM: 19.6% over 400+ tournaments!!!
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2011, 10:49:48 PM »

KGB ended up losing though...  lol

But how does this compare to jackal in terms of MTT?  Like why should one who already has your jackal profile get this profile.  I hope I'm not coming off as sounding rude or questioning or anything, I'm just wondering how much better this is compared to jackal

Very good question, not rude at all. The Jackal profiles were/are obviously very successful. I've had tons of reports of big cashes and great results over the past year. KGB has some more advanced moves in it that i think will be extremely important in the late stages of big mtts. Mainly the advanced bluff code. That will enable us to pick up a lot of dead money which is very important once the blinds and antes get really high. That coupled with the more aggressive short handed code should give you deeper runs more often, and when you get those deep runs it will do a better job at finishing for the win.

cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2011, 10:51:33 PM »

Hi cosmo,
Can you please explain further what is this "new poker school" about? After reading this description sounds like nothing  concrete (I assume all profiles are this way except may be the randomized and the Negraru part), Cbeting and ICM/Nash are nothing new.

So what's the difference between an old school profile like Jackal and this one?.

thanks

Read the above response i made for more details. The Cbetting etc isn't what makes this unique. It is the advanced bluff code and more aggressive short handed/heads up code.

cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 10:52:17 PM »

UB has alot of 5000 starting stack tournaments now , is this profile ok to use with them?  Because i read that Event horizon should not be used in those. 

That is the nice thing about this profile, you can use it in just about any tournament type.

DPrime
Confused Newbie

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2011, 04:59:57 AM »

Will it play 6 man ok?
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2011, 04:59:39 PM »

Will it play 6 man ok?

Base on it's dominance when short handed I would say yes.

mrpokerman
Experienced Botter

To bot or not to bot that is the question!

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2011, 06:30:58 PM »

ok i will buy it and give some feedback. email sent cos.

1 question will you add the new user variables as these look potentially very useful?

thanks.
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2011, 08:25:54 PM »

I haven't had a chance to sit down and really look at the new variables yet. If I do think they will help out a lot then I will include them in a future update.

mrpokerman
Experienced Botter

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2011, 10:49:31 AM »

I haven't had a chance to sit down and really look at the new variables yet. If I do think they will help out a lot then I will include them in a future update.

I am sure the these variables will help in certain post flop situations, I urge you to take a look

http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php?topic=3004.0

I like this example:

preflop
when raises = 1 and lastraiserposition >= 6 UserEarlyRaiser

now you know an opponent opened strong from early position, so you can use this to refine plays later in the hand

flop
when havetoppair and havebestkicker and not (paironboard or straightpossible or havetwopair or haveflushdraw) and position = last and bets = 1 and raises = 1 and botsactionsonthisround = 1 andbotslastaction = raise and UserEarlyRaiser fold force

the opponent who raised in early position preflop bet the flop, you raised with TPTK, and they reraised - it is very likely they have a big overpair like AA or KK here so you can feel better about folding - prior to the user-defined variable we couldn't know with certainty on the flop that the opponent was an early position preflop raiser
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »

Yea, I think they could be useful but I would have to be very careful in using them because in the example that you gave there are probably just as many times when that person has TT or JJ  and we have KQ or AK with top pair top kicker and our opponent can't let go of his high pocket pair.

Brooster
Experienced Botter

I don't computer

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2011, 02:36:13 PM »

Yea, I think they could be useful but I would have to be very careful in using them because in the example that you gave there are probably just as many times when that person has TT or JJ  and we have KQ or AK with top pair top kicker and our opponent can't let go of his high pocket pair.

True, especially at the low stake buyins. However at least knowing that this happened and seeing if that early raiser show's weakness in his continuation bet and turn bet could be helpful.

Journals
http://bonusbots.com/support/index.php/topic,92.0.html
SiteM's MTT Project
Stackhunter SNG
Doodle
More on the way!
mrpokerman
Experienced Botter

« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2011, 09:45:29 AM »

True, especially at the low stake buyins. However at least knowing that this happened and seeing if that early raiser show's weakness in his continuation bet and turn bet could be helpful.

I agree information is power, its what we do with the information gathered thats most important.......

Thanks for your hard work on this profile cosmo. 1 days use and its looking good. sent 2 logs your way.  thumbsup

teamnugs
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2011, 04:31:57 AM »

shoot me an email when u can cosmo thanks
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2011, 06:11:29 PM »

My computer has been compromised so I may be delayed in responding to emails for a few days.

cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2011, 01:16:51 PM »

Computer has been restored rockout

I'm running an in depth scan all day so if you were waiting for a profile or an email from me I should be able to get to it tonight.

royboy1966
Confused Newbie

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #36 on: May 09, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »

Payment sent yesterday Cosmo - look forward to receiving the profile. Regards
cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #37 on: May 09, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »

I got caught up on all emails and profiles last night. Check your paypal email address to make sure you got it. If not shoot me an email.

cosmo27
Sellers
Extreme Botter

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 04:11:39 AM »

Updated graph... been killing it boxing

johns14
Confident Newbie

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 07:00:53 PM »

what buy in mtt's are you putting KGB in cosmo and what site .
that graph is looking impressive
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 103 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Marketplace: Profiles  |  Topic: KGB: SNG & MTT Profile! $10,000+ in Customer Winnings! On Sale! Only $99
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length