Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2020, 07:30:46 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Shanky Profile Archive 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: Shanky Profile Archive  (Read 131686 times)
sleeperz
Botter

« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2011, 11:07:53 PM »

Not any free omaha hi profile thou Sad

Amazing!
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2012, 12:31:31 PM »

Updated the first post

gator101
Botter

« Reply #82 on: January 03, 2014, 02:27:15 PM »

Zulu have these profile's been updated let say since a year ago?  Or are they the same as since they been released?  Thanks to your great work!
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #83 on: January 03, 2014, 02:33:30 PM »

this is older free profils popcorn

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #84 on: January 03, 2014, 07:33:16 PM »

really old - I'd be surprised if there was a winner in here - but there may be a good base profile from which a good one can be tweaked

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
bottech
Confused Newbie

« Reply #85 on: March 02, 2014, 07:47:46 AM »

$10 buyin
http://www.mediafire.com/?hximpf0umiytba7

[b NL - Holdem - 2 players[/b]
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4

SB: 37.6 BB (VPIP: 75.00, PFR: 60.71, 3Bet Preflop: 0.00, Hands: 66)
Hero (BB): 29.9 BB

SB posts SB 0.5 BB, Hero posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has  A:diamond: A:spade:

SB raises to 2.38 BB, fold

SB wins 2 BB

Interesting play here Smiley

Propofol
Confident Newbie

« Reply #86 on: March 02, 2014, 06:23:15 PM »

Any chance we can get an update to the first page? last update:  thanks

Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 12:33:04 PM

If it was easy everyone would do it!
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #87 on: March 02, 2014, 07:45:12 PM »

Nothing to update. These are very old profiles. Not currently in use. maybe somebody can find one they want to tweak, though.

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
zulu
Global Moderator
Extreme Botter

« Reply #88 on: March 02, 2014, 08:03:04 PM »

I will add some of the new free profiles to the archive this week
The archive is a collection of all the free profiles posted good or bad  thumbsup

bottech
Confused Newbie

« Reply #89 on: March 02, 2014, 08:31:35 PM »

good looking out !
kevin27
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2015, 05:22:25 PM »

I'm currently looking for a SNG profile that I would use in the first few levels of games.  I know there use to be a way to have the bot notify you when you have a hand you specify so you can then play the hand.  So basically I just want it to fold the garbage at the start and let me know when I have a decent hand and I will then take over.  Is there any scripts or templates like this?  Maybe even an option in the bot that I'm missing...

Wanted a starter script to basically mimic Moshman's SNG's which I can probably setup once I have a basic starting point.

If it's hard to read it's because big fingers typing on an iPhone don't work well...
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2015, 05:37:16 PM »

I'm thinking something like this is what you are looking for:

When botslastaction = none and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = AK or hand = AQ suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 Fold Force

When botslastaction = none and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = AK or hand = AQ suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 Beep Force

^you can add or delete hands or change the bigblindsize requirement.
You can also add the above code onto any sng profile at the very top ( right under custom preflop)

My life is a "missed click restoring state"
kevin27
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2015, 05:52:53 PM »

Something like that is a great start, is there a way to add positions with limpers easily?  For example I have 7s8s on the button and everyone limps can it then notify me?  I use to have this bot in 2009 and can't find my scripts...

If it's hard to read it's because big fingers typing on an iPhone don't work well...
Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2015, 06:30:10 PM »

You would have to add all the hands along with the conditions you want.

Like for the above code that I did, if you only wanted to do that with limpers, you would have to put something like "and calls >= 3 and raises = 0".

You would need to be more specific and i'm not just going to write a long code in here (no offense).

kevin27
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2015, 07:09:25 PM »

I understand, that gives me a good idea, thanks!

kevin27
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2015, 08:32:31 PM »

Would something like this be correct?

custom
preflop

When botslastaction = none and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = AK or hand = AQ suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 or none and calls >= 2 and raises = 0 and (hand = KQ suite or hand = QJ suited or hand = JT suited or hand = T9 suited or hand = 98 suited or hand = 87 suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 Fold Force

When botslastaction = none and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = AK or hand = AQ suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 or none and calls >= 2 and raises = 0 and (hand = KQ suite or hand = QJ suited or hand = JT suited or hand = T9 suited or hand = 98 suited or hand = 87 suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 Beep Force

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2015, 09:39:36 PM »

No. It doesnt work like that. I am on my phone and will fix what you are trying to do when i get home. But that isnt correct.

Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2015, 10:36:54 PM »

or none  Huh?

invalid

none is a special value for certain numeric variables, but not for bigblindsize

you also must bracket all 'or' conditions

Mrphil
Extreme Botter

full limit = rakemaker

« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2015, 02:15:27 AM »

Home now. Here is what I think you want. You have to do it in this format, and in this order. You will probably want to either add hands or conditions as well. I can check what you come up with if you want.

custom
preflop

When botslastaction = none and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = AK or hand = AQ suited or hand = KQ suited or hand = QJ suited or hand = JT suited or hand = T9 suited or hand = 98 suited or hand = 87 suited) and calls >= 2 and raises = 0 and bigblindsize <= 60 Fold Force
When botslastaction = none and (hand = KQ suited or hand = QJ suited or hand = JT suited or hand = T9 suited or hand = 98 suited or hand = 87 suited) and calls >=2 and raises = 0 and bigblindsize <= 60 Beep Force

When botslastaction = none and not (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = AK or hand = AQ suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 Fold Force
When botslastaction = none and (hand = AA or hand = KK or hand = QQ or hand = JJ or hand = AK or hand = AQ suited) and bigblindsize <= 60 Beep Force

kevin27
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2015, 12:31:02 AM »

Wow thanks a lot I will try it out shortly!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  Working Profiles (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: Shanky Profile Archive
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length