Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 09:48:51 AM
Home Help Login Register
News:
Shanky Technologies: The poker bot that works!

Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: BetSize 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: BetSize  (Read 585 times)
tapthatace
Botter

« on: August 20, 2021, 12:20:31 PM »

Is there a way to capture the betsize of UTG during the first rotation in this situation?

UTG Raises X
MP Folds
CO Raises X

We are in the SB position so when it gets to us Raises=2

I want to write code to capture the raise size of UTG prior to the CO 3bet.  Can this be done or is there a reserved word that captures this value?
Egor
Forum Admin
Extreme Botter

« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 06:37:37 PM »

Cannot be done, but you can tell if an opponent is all-in or not

Please do not PM me about license issues or help stuff - email me or use the Help board. Thanks! -Egor
ykcip75
Experienced Botter

Shanky Bonus Bots Rock!

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2021, 10:06:48 PM »

Is there a way to capture the betsize of UTG during the first rotation in this situation?

UTG Raises X
MP Folds
CO Raises X

We are in the SB position so when it gets to us Raises=2

I want to write code to capture the raise size of UTG prior to the CO 3bet.  Can this be done or is there a reserved word that captures this value?

But you can approximate it :

PotSize - 1.5BB - ((OpponentsAtTable + 1) * antes) - BetSize

then use BetSize % PotSize

In the end you should have line like this when BetSize = 11 and BetSize > 70% PotSize

In this example with no antes and if you didn't post any blinds if the 3 bettor raises to 11BB the initial raiser raised to less than 3 bigblinds...

But why do you need this information??

At this point you are supposed to get in only with very strong hands, and very strong suited connectors.
If you play PLO you can add double suited disconnected aces.
tapthatace
Botter

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2021, 10:24:04 PM »

Thanks -- I am trying to write code to determine if a straddle is in play --- All my preflop decisions are based on players in the pot, position, raises etc.  so since Shanky doesn't support straddle I am trying to write it :-)
Pages: [1] Print 
Shanky Technologies Poker Bot Support Forum  |  General Category  |  PPL Support (Moderator: sngbot)  |  Topic: BetSize
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length